Update on Thursday, July 26, 2018

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Eddard
Herb Witch

25. Jul 2018, 15:37

Dear players,

on Thursday, July 26, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. we're bringing in the following update for you:

- Bugfix: Tribal people now only require brewery products of levels 1 and 2, not higher.
- Bugfix in the display of the world tree: Sometimes strange numbers were displayed that made no sense.
- The required clan healing points are now calculated by the maximum possible clan members, not by the current number.
- The harvest sickle of the root garden has been slightly shifted. Otherwise you ended up in the shop several times by mistake.
- Collapsed bonus package offers are now automatically extended again when a new one arrives. So you'll hear again when there's a new offer.
- Bugfix in which active players were wrongly displayed as red (inactive). Now they have the right colours again.
- Text of the still-closed ancestor grove was adapted and clarified.
- Missing plants at Pyria, Tulya and Lulya were added.
- Bugfix: Deletion request of players was partially not automatically followed by the system.

We hope you are satisfied with this update. We are looking forward to your feedback.

Many greetings,
your Magoia team
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Eddard
Herb Witch

26. Jul 2018, 11:05

There are also new hairstyles, clothes and accessories for your avatars. We hope you like them!
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."