Galernicus Message

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Gundohar
Squishem

12. Oct 2022, 15:32

"My dear tribal brothers and sisters,

do you remember me telling you about a phenomenal discovery? No? Well, it wasn't that long ago.

It was during the last azure moon eclipse when I followed the orbits of the stars and discovered an entirely new planet! MAG-c is what I call it so far and since then I can't find any peace. It gets closer and closer and is easier and easier to observe. During the day I do research and make the necessary calculations, at night I follow its orbit in order to refine my formulas and theories the next day. My thanks to all of you who worked with the volcano guardian to produce paper and books.

Where was I? Oh yes. It's getting closer and closer and will soon pass us by. Close enough It will come close enough so that it will be possible to build portals to colonise it for a while.

Only for a while, you ask? What good would that do?

I don't know either, but my intuition tells me that it is important not to let this planet pass us by unused.

It's there for a reason, and that reason will reveal itself, I just need a little more time.

Yaaah, yeah, I know. MAG-c is not a name you will go native with. But I am a scientist, not a name giver. I leave that entirely up to you. Roll the dice on a name, consult the runes or vote on it, I don't care. Just tell me when you agree on a name. You know where to find me."

With these words Galernicus turns and disappears into his hut. Excitedly, the first Magoians begin to whisper, discuss and make plans. What about you??

Surely there will be more details soon!

greetings full of anticipation,
the tribal elders and the Magoia team