Starting 21.09.2023: A new world is approaching fast

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Allison
Squishem

9. Sep 2023, 09:21

Dear Magoians,

news has spread like wildfire among the Magoianis! A new world will cross our sky path and we'll be able to settle there for a while. Oh yes, the pioneers from last year's first excursion are already excited!

Rumour has it that starting at September 21st 2023, 7 pm CEST, a new world will be within reach of the travelling portals!

Well, some wave it off boredly with a weary smile - they'd rather stay comfortably with their home tree and loyal to their clan than to go through that again.

But many also look forward to the challenge and start teasing each other a bit.

'Elhenis, just wait for it, I have a new fruit fertiliser, I will have more dragons than anyone else!'
'Oh, I don't really care about the dragons that much, Ribo, but if there are volcanic landscapes there, too, I will surely be the first to reach the fifth era...'
'Jorian, mark my words, I'm going to beat you in every! Single! Garden Championship.'

Java steps into the middle and slowly the banter quiets down as everyone is excited to hear what she has to announce.

'Galernicus was correct with his calculations! A new world is flying towards us and I'm just working on the final refinements of portal magic. Yes, it's true! Starting September 21, you can colonize it. It just a couple more days, but only then will it finally be within reach for all the adventageous gardeners among you.

I can tell you this much already:
You can already sign up from September 18th if you want to start gardens in the new world, and I will already weave your names into the incantations.

The Tribal Council has deliberated at length and decided on some improvements that will sweeten the pleasures of garden work for you even more. This is not the time and place for the details yet, but we will put up a big notice for you in the next few days where you will find all the important news."

The tension hanging in the air after her disappearance is palpable. Here and there it even discharges in blue sparks....

Are you as excited as we are?

Best regards,
Your Magoia Team