Forum Moderator and General Assistant

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Picard
Squishem

10. Aug 2016, 10:58

Greetings fellow forum members!

I have recently joined the Magoia Team to help out with forum and game questions. I have several years of experience working with this type of forum, so forum questions will be quite easy for me to handle. In fact, I hope to create a tutorial about how to use some of the forum features to make it easier for newcomers to create easily readable posts.

I have been playing the game for only a short while now though, so game questions may take a little longer to answer. Please bear with me though. If I don't know the answer, I know where to go to get the answers for you. :)

I do plan on checking into the forum multiple times a day, so it shouldn't take too long for me to respond and I will be reading each and every post made.

[Added]
I have spent some time in-game now and find the Chat option to be mildly frustrating. I have no idea if any important questions have been asked when I'm not there! I want to help but must know someone needs help before I can respond.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

25. Oct 2017, 14:15

As pointed out by Cecili (Thank you) this is topic is out of date.
The 2 main team members who will be around the Forum and helping out are Aramina and Pet Dragon.

Please feel free to contact us with any problems or ideas you may have.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

12. Mar 2018, 13:48

Good News!! We have a new Moderator, Callia. Please feel free to throw stuff at her as well.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Callia
Forum Moderator

13. Mar 2018, 23:12

PetDragon wrote:Good News!! We have a new Moderator, Callia. Please feel free to throw stuff at her as well.
Thanks so much for the warm welcome, PetDragon! I'm looking forward to working with everyone. The Devs, Mods and Gamers all work hard to make Magoia a great game and I'm looking forward to being part of such a great team! So, on that note I will pass on a little info about me.

I live in the Central United States. I have a long history of gaming... yep I played Pong and I was there when Atari was the cutting edge of gaming consoles. :lol: I've played everything from PC games, console games, online games, and handhelds; I've Beta tested some great games and I hope to keep finding games that catch my imagination and sense of fun!

Most of my career has been in Computer Administration & training. (I know how to really drive a tech crazy!) :mrgreen:
The rest of my life is full of family, travel, photography, anything to do with water, reading and... yes, I'm still gaming.

I love to chat with other gamers and figuring out all the ins and outs of the games we play. So, that's me, I can't wait to chat with all of you!

Callia
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.