Community management - Allison

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Allison
Squishem

16. Dec 2022, 16:35

Hello everybody!

I'm happy to tell you that I'll be taking care of you and Magoia as Community Manager from today on.
I have some years of experience in the field of browser games and community management, and of course I am a passionate gamer myself.

Some information about me: I am 44 years old, mother of two teenage children... I enjoy my professional work very much, and in my free time I like to play music, do puzzles, read books, do handicrafts, exercise outdoors and spending time with friends is also important to me.

I am looking forward to the getting to know you, many ideas and entertaining events, and of course I am also the contact person if there are difficulties or trouble.
One request in advance: if it is important, please contact me here in the forum - or via support. A message in the game could get overlooked, and that wouldn't be helpful ;)

Yes, I play as Allison actively myself, (on Lotus/de and starworld) and yes, I'm in a clan, my friends list is pretty stuffed and of course, I donate clover leaves to the plants of these fellow players, just like any other player - I'm "in the game" right in your midst. Active, but not terribly ambitious due to time constraints (I doubt if my clan mates are very happy with that...).

Here's to good encounters and great chats,
Allison