Website crashes when going into friends Gardens

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

21. Jul 2022, 20:56

Website crashes when going into friends Gardens

This has been happening on and off. The Magoia website crashes when I go into particular friends gardens and each time it crashes it is a different friend for each session. I will attempt to go into a friends garden through my line of friends at the bottom. When I click on the next friend it will crash. I log back in and I click on the friend that I ended on and it crashes again. There are times that instead of closing and saying there was a website crash it just refreshes itself and I have to go through my friends to find out where I ended. When I decided to skip that friend and go to the next friend and I don’t have a problem but if I backtrack and go to the one I skipped it will crash again. I cannot click on the friend, I cannot use the arrow to move to the friend, and I cannot use for clicks in the garden before it to get to that person without it crashing. Today the following friends Gardens were unable to be tended to because of crashing
Lillea, adifa, amarna
karenrollins
Star Gazer

25. Jul 2022, 22:55

Today it is
Lillea
Adifa
Amarna
karenrollins
Star Gazer

21. Oct 2022, 02:17

This continues to happen. It is not all the time but it is always the same exact friends. Since the new group came in there is at least one new person that this is happening with as well. Website crashes when you click on their gardens. It is not just me either so this has nothing to do with clearing your browser history. The developers need to look into this and correct the problem.
Adifa continues to be an issue and not with just me
New member this is happening with is taliensina tita
New piece of information now… It is happening on iPhones and iPads. It does not happen on my laptop. Perhaps there is an issue with how it connects to Apple products but again it is happening going in to specific people’s gardens. If this was an issue with browser history as I stated to me before, this would be happening to anyone’s garden
karenrollins
Star Gazer

31. Dec 2022, 07:11

New player that crashes magoia

Loom. I just became friends with this player. The first time I tried to go into her garden the game crashed. I tried three more times and the same thing happened

I have also noticed that it will occasionally do this to other players that I have been friends with for years. TALLA is one player that it has begun happening with but not consistently. I am able to try a couple times to get into the garden and eventually it will allow me in without the crash

I sent a video showing both the refresh and the crash that happens to support and I am awaiting their reply.
Allison
Squishem

2. Jan 2023, 13:08

Hello karenrollins,

so far I wasn't able to reproduce your problem in the slightest and most likely, I won't be - since it seems to depend on the used device, at least to some extent.

You said that for you, usually if it happens at the garden of a specific friend, then you CAN reproduce it easily multiple times.
So I'd ask you to pull up the developers tools in your Magoia tab.
You'll find them in the menu of your browser (three dots or lines) in the category 'more tools'. They'll take a portion of your Magoia screen, that's on purpose.

There, switch to the network tab and start recording. After that, try to enter the garden of your friend that gives you trouble.

Then we'll hopefully be able to get an idea of what part is crashing. Just take a screenshot. :)

Thank you!
karenrollins
Star Gazer

2. Jan 2023, 17:33

I have submitted via email a video of this happening to both you and support a few days ago. It is happening more and more often even with friends that I’ve had for a few years. And it only happens to those specific friends and not everyone. I believe that if it was a problem on my end I would have a issue with all of my friends gardens but this is not the case. Please check your emails for my video.

Allison wrote:
2. Jan 2023, 13:08
Hello karenrollins,

so far I wasn't able to reproduce your problem in the slightest and most likely, I won't be - since it seems to depend on the used device, at least to some extent.

You said that for you, usually if it happens at the garden of a specific friend, then you CAN reproduce it easily multiple times.
So I'd ask you to pull up the developers tools in your Magoia tab.
You'll find them in the menu of your browser (three dots or lines) in the category 'more tools'. They'll take a portion of your Magoia screen, that's on purpose.

There, switch to the network tab and start recording. After that, try to enter the garden of your friend that gives you trouble.

Then we'll hopefully be able to get an idea of what part is crashing. Just take a screenshot. :)

Thank you!