Things disapers?!

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

31. Jan 2018, 15:50

Thank you for your patience Vanja357. Sometimes it can be a difficult issue to work out or there are times when we are stopping spam and just do not have time etc.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Vanja357
Squishem

31. Jan 2018, 16:53

PetDragon wrote:Thank you for your patience Vanja357. Sometimes it can be a difficult issue to work out or there are times when we are stopping spam and just do not have time etc.
Thank you for being so profeshonal,and dont worry i wont run no wher. ;)
misstic56
Fearn

30. Mar 2018, 18:39

I've planted about 35 lt. glinthorn plants & harvested them & they never showed up in my box, that's happened a few times with a few other of my plants that I need for my potions, etc. because I just opened my Rock garden don't have crystals to buy more of what I need maybe you could look into it for me. I contacted support but haven't heard back from them. I'm afraid 2 plant any more plants in case I don't them show up but I have 2 continue. I'll let u know if any more plants after I harvest them. Love this game. :D
Aramina
Star Gazer

30. Mar 2018, 18:58

You did well to contact the support, I hope you gave all the details, (what kind of plant you planted, how much, in what garden) I think you should not delay to have an answer because we have debated this problem today in the team ;)
Good vibes and energies Image