then the game just closes out and i have to reopen and start again
any help would be great
thanks
Thumper
Icefairy2
Cuddle

18. Mar 2018, 17:18

hello thumper,
if you got another browser, try that. It's the fastest. Maybe restart the computer. If it's the browser, you might try to delete the cache etc.
I use google crome and have the normal speed and no trouble playing.
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Cecili
Gardener

18. Mar 2018, 23:18

You could be having lag from your internet connection. Try resetting your modem by unplugging it for 30 seconds and plugging it back in. The power interruption will cause it to make a fresh connection. Otherwise, clearing your browser cache and flash cache might help some.
thumper
Fearn

19. Mar 2018, 14:28

Thanks i will try to see if that works
thanks
Thumper
Aeris64
Shaman

21. Mar 2018, 04:08

Having the same issue. It's getting better slowly but still sooooo annoying. Deleting cookies, history etc. helped with some of the lag (the clan chat box, for instance) but didn't help in the gardens at all. I switched over to playing in Firefox for now - it's working fine. Chrome seems to be having an issue with the Magoia server (or vise versa) as the actions menu shows that Chrome is waiting on the us.magoia server to respond. I figure either the next Magoia or Chrome update will fix it up but nothing else is really helping. Switch to another browser to play for a while.

UPDATE 3/30 OMG now FF is doing it too, OFF/ON OFF/ON - 1/2 the garden takes me a minute to two minutes to plant - then suddenly boom the second half takes 4 seconds and the harvesting always takes 2-4 minutes per garden (yep - that's ONE clicking it people - ONE PLANT AT A TIME). VERY frustrating - giving up on the Easter Event - it is ticking me off that the gardens won't plant right! and I am too busy with RL EASTER plans to take this much time on it. Sigh - this may be a game breaker for me. Going to read a book cause they always work!

UPDATE 3/31 - gave up on FF and followed Callia's post viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6250 working great for now and I am not adding ANYTHING ELSE to this browser. Using Microsoft Edge this time. Working great will let you know if an issue occurs again.

Aeris64
Last edited by Aeris64 on 1. Apr 2018, 01:46, edited 3 times in total.
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

21. Mar 2018, 09:42

I agree. When using Chrome I get lag etc but the game is fine with Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

31. Mar 2018, 04:10

I need to give my apologies to you all. I am also having major issues with FireFox now. If I am a bit slow in responding please understand. I gave up on Chrome.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Cikala
Gardener

31. Mar 2018, 08:41

If this is a browser problem, I might suggest trying Vivaldi. It is what I use, and I haven't had any of the problems you all have been reporting. It is a chromium based browser, but very light and runs very fast. When I switched over from firefox several months ago it was like night and day.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

31. Mar 2018, 09:56

Thank you Cikala. FF is being nice for now but I am wary and waiting for it to crash again.