Plants missing

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cecili
Gardener

2. May 2018, 22:28

I was planting 2 different plants in a garden. It all looked fine, so I moved on to planting the next garden. However I noticed I had more plants than I should have of the first plant I planted in the first garden. I returned to the first garden and the plant plots were empty of the first type of plant I planted, but the second plant type was fine. This means I no longer even have to leave the game for plants to go missing from their plots and it is not based on the garden saving the information because the second plants were normal.

Issues with the plants going missing or gardens being empty have been going on for some time now. I am wondering if the devs are looking at the problem or not. The first time I reported it was almost a year ago.
Callia
Forum Moderator

2. May 2018, 23:49

I will pass on your information, concerns and frustrations to the DEVs, Cecili.

Callia
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.
Aeris64
Shaman

3. May 2018, 00:37

I just logged into my gardens and found the same issue. It was my rock garden - I can't remember what I had planted there - but all the rest of my gardens were planted 1/2 and 1/2 but the back half of the rock garden was empty. All the others were ok and the plants had matured normally.

Aeris64
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

3. May 2018, 05:06

Cecili and Aeris64. Please put in a support ticket and as much detail as you can. Which plants, how many disappeared, from which gardens etc. The more information you can give us the better. Thank you.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Cecili
Gardener

3. May 2018, 05:41

I don't believe it is plant specific. I've had it happen will all different kinds of plants in the past, but I will try to document it the next time. This time I was just loading things I was low in and not paying attention to the details.
Callia
Forum Moderator

3. May 2018, 09:24

Do you know which garden it was Ceceli? And roughtly how many plants? 1/4 - 1/2 ect? Go ahead and initiate a ticket with whatever information you can provide and then we will track it as we go. And let us know through that ticket if it happens again.
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.
Aeris64
Shaman

3. May 2018, 10:11

I put in a ticket - mine was in the rock garden - the back half - I THINK it was swamp twine - I need to correct my ticket (I wrote dew twine) - I'm not 100% sure but that is the plant I had the least of and that's what I have been doing - planting what I have the least of - then moving to the next least etc - I don't think I lost the original plants as I didn't have any plants zeroed out (and if they just totally disappeared I would have).
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

3. May 2018, 12:02

Cecili wrote:I don't believe it is plant specific. I've had it happen will all different kinds of plants in the past, but I will try to document it the next time. This time I was just loading things I was low in and not paying attention to the details.
We are trying to collate as much information as possible. The more specific the better. My apologies for all of the inconvenience.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Tylady
Cuddle

4. May 2018, 00:31

Cecili & Aeris64 ,

I was wondering if you both get to the game through Facebook? I believe that I remember Cecili does but was not sure about Aeris. I ask because I go in directly through the web page, not facebook and have never experienced this issue. If my garden is empty it's because my dumbbutt forgot to go back and plant.

Just a thought to help you and the devs narrow down the issue.
_jamie_
Squishem

4. May 2018, 12:13

The planting and harvesting assistant does not work for me