Plants missing

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

4. May 2018, 13:21

We are checking on this. Thank you for letting us know.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
sweetpickles
Cuddle

5. May 2018, 06:20

Here is a trick I use. After planting a garden, I wait until the flowers go through their first growth before moving on to plant the next garden. And I do the same for each garden I plant. It take less than a minute and I find I'm no longer coming back to empty gardens.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Esethielle
Gardener

5. May 2018, 08:09

Personally I never wait after planting a garden, but I usually take care of the gardens first, then I take care of my dragons, then the ancestor grove, then I check the trees of the clan and then I will read the bulletin board ... after all that, I take a look in each of my gardens to check the growing time of my plants, and I have never had plants that disappear ..May be I was lucky..
Aeris64
Shaman

5. May 2018, 19:02

Tylady wrote:Cecili & Aeris64 ,

I was wondering if you both get to the game through Facebook? I believe that I remember Cecili does but was not sure about Aeris. I ask because I go in directly through the web page, not facebook and have never experienced this issue. If my garden is empty it's because my dumbbutt forgot to go back and plant.

Just a thought to help you and the devs narrow down the issue.
I do not use facebook. I log in directly to the server and I use all different browsers. Currently, I have been using Microsoft Edge with NOTHING else running on it but Magoia (I switched over when I had issues with Chrome lagging - then Firefox did the same).
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
Tylady
Cuddle

6. May 2018, 02:14

Aeris64 wrote:
Tylady wrote:Cecili & Aeris64 ,

I was wondering if you both get to the game through Facebook? I believe that I remember Cecili does but was not sure about Aeris. I ask because I go in directly through the web page, not facebook and have never experienced this issue. If my garden is empty it's because my dumbbutt forgot to go back and plant.

Just a thought to help you and the devs narrow down the issue.
I do not use facebook. I log in directly to the server and I use all different browsers. Currently, I have been using Microsoft Edge with NOTHING else running on it but Magoia (I switched over when I had issues with Chrome lagging - then Firefox did the same).

Well that shoots down that theory. Sorry you guys are having the issue. It totally sucks to have all that wasted grow time when it is not you fault.
Cecili
Gardener

6. May 2018, 04:53

Sorry for the late reply, I've been super busy in real life. I'll send in a ticket when it happens again.
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

6. May 2018, 14:11

I have had the same thing happen to me. I try to keep a check on what I am planting and harvesting but it does get tedious.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
carlavv
Shaman

6. May 2018, 20:08

sweetpickles wrote:Here is a trick I use. After planting a garden, I wait until the flowers go through their first growth before moving on to plant the next garden. And I do the same for each garden I plant. It take less than a minute and I find I'm no longer coming back to empty gardens.
I have been having the same problem as well. I have been trying to pay more attention to the garden and the planting since I saw these posts. From what I can see, it is my rock garden, but I do wait through the first growth before I move on and my plants are still disappearing. The plants I planted last evening, back half of the rock garden were empty this morning when I went to collect them.
Not expecting a reimbursement, just letting you know.
I do log in through facebook. Is there another way to log in with the same account?
sweetpickles
Cuddle

6. May 2018, 23:24

Guess I spoke to soon. All of a sudden my little trick stopped working :cry: So when I checked in today my Honey Garden was empty :x ( I do not use Facebook to play ) . Guess you shouldn't listen to me as it turns up wrong.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

7. May 2018, 03:00

Please put in Support Tickets if you are having a problem with plants going missing. Give as much detail as you can; plant type, how many, which garden etc.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!