Plants missing

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Angele' Lee
Shaman

19. May 2018, 19:48

im not sure if this will help any but i have found out what is causing my plants to disappear. it has to do with the counting as im planting my plants. when i am planting plants theres a glitch in the counting. when i start planting i watch the counter count down as i plant and i have noticed that the counter jumps up at times adding to the number of plants. so if im planting a plant that counts down to zero, the game has added plants to the count so when i reach zero i hear a whistle type of noise and get a game message on the top left of my screen in red letters that says im missing that plant. if i click out of that garden and then go back in, the plants are not planted and i have to plant them again. so now, when im planting my plants, once the number of plants i have gets low i stop planting and wait for the game to "fix" its mistake. i stop planting when my plant number left is at 10 and wait to finish planting them until the the game has registered the planted plants. when i scroll over a plant and it shows me the time left for growth, i know i can finish planting the rest of the plants that i have left because the game has "fixed" the count of plants i actually have left in my inventory. so the game glitch is in the count down of the plants i have in inventory. im not sure if that helps any but that is what i have figured out. hope that helps some. :D
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

20. May 2018, 04:28

carlavv wrote:
sweetpickles wrote:Here is a trick I use. After planting a garden, I wait until the flowers go through their first growth before moving on to plant the next garden. And I do the same for each garden I plant. It takes less than a minute and I find I'm no longer coming back to empty gardens.
I have been having the same problem as well. I have been trying to pay more attention to the garden and the planting since I saw these posts. From what I can see, it is my rock garden, but I do wait for the first growth before I move on and my plants are still disappearing. The plants I planted last evening, back half of the rock garden were empty this morning when I went to collect them.
Not expecting a reimbursement, just letting you know.
I do log in through Facebook. Is there another way to log in with the same account?
https://us1.magoia.com This is how I log into Magoia. I do not know if there is anything special you must do to change how you log in but I am sure Callia, Aramina or a player will let you know.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Aeris64
Shaman

20. May 2018, 06:06

Tylady wrote:Cecili & Aeris64 ,

I was wondering if you both get to the game through Facebook? I believe that I remember Cecili does but was not sure about Aeris. I ask because I go in directly through the web page, not facebook and have never experienced this issue. If my garden is empty it's because my dumbbutt forgot to go back and plant.

Just a thought to help you and the devs narrow down the issue.
I do not access through Facebook - great idea to mention it though, Tylady! I am still planting for lowest amount of plants and haven't had the issue since that date... but I am trying to pay more attention now (although I don't always). lol
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
Tylady
Cuddle

20. May 2018, 17:19

Aeris64 wrote:
Tylady wrote:Cecili & Aeris64 ,

I was wondering if you both get to the game through Facebook? I believe that I remember Cecili does but was not sure about Aeris. I ask because I go in directly through the web page, not facebook and have never experienced this issue. If my garden is empty it's because my dumbbutt forgot to go back and plant.

Just a thought to help you and the devs narrow down the issue.
I do not access through Facebook - great idea to mention it though, Tylady! I am still planting for lowest amount of plants and haven't had the issue since that date... but I am trying to pay more attention now (although I don't always). lol
I am always trying to figure everything out! :P And am glad to help, the more suggestions we make and possibilities we narrow down to help the devs figure out the major issues, the better for everyone. I can imagine how frustrating it must be to know you planted your garden and have it disappear.
Cecili
Gardener

25. May 2018, 02:20

Since I tend to plant with whatever is lowest at the time, I don't remember what all they are, but the honey garden seems to have it happen the most often, but on bad days it can be all of them! Strangely, never the cloud garden.
Cecili
Gardener

25. May 2018, 02:23

carlavv wrote:
sweetpickles wrote:Here is a trick I use. After planting a garden, I wait until the flowers go through their first growth before moving on to plant the next garden. And I do the same for each garden I plant. It take less than a minute and I find I'm no longer coming back to empty gardens.
I have been having the same problem as well. I have been trying to pay more attention to the garden and the planting since I saw these posts. From what I can see, it is my rock garden, but I do wait through the first growth before I move on and my plants are still disappearing. The plants I planted last evening, back half of the rock garden were empty this morning when I went to collect them.
Not expecting a reimbursement, just letting you know.
I do log in through facebook. Is there another way to log in with the same account?
If you don't want to uses fb, you can contact support to get your account switched to direct sever access to your account. Don't go to the direct site and set up new account. Just have them switch you over.