dragon egg

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

6. May 2018, 18:37

hi guys... i posted a question on the question section about the dragon egg. could you please take a look at it because it looks like someone else may have the same question and someone else thinks it is a problem. i did finally get a screen shot of the egg and posted that. thankyou
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

7. May 2018, 03:07

Thank you Karen. I have just finished posting there. Please put in a Support Ticket.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
karenrollins
Star Gazer

7. May 2018, 03:27

Pet Dragon i don't know how to do that hon.....
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

7. May 2018, 03:51

Just scroll below your friend's list. There is a list that runs from left to right. There are headings like Forum, FAQ, Ideas and Support. Just click on Support. Then click on - Do you have any problems or questions regarding the game? A support window will open and for Subject just put Raising Dragons and you can then type in your problem and press send. You can check your email for an answer. Check spam too in case it goes there. You will get an automatic reply and then as soon as a moderator sees it they will make enquiries and try to fix any issues you have. Sometimes we need to go to admin and this may take a little longer. Just keep checking your emails.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
karenrollins
Star Gazer

7. May 2018, 05:02

ok thankyou so much Pet Dragon
karenrollins
Star Gazer

7. May 2018, 18:42

pet dragon i don't think they understood.... here is what i wrote....

Pet Dragon told me to send this. when i get an egg, twice now it has come up with less care points on the basketball than the other two circles. right now i have 2 less care points for the basketball on my first slot egg. as i understand it, all care points should be equal when you start out. i posted a pic in the questions part of the forum of the dragon eggs and the care points and labeled the question "dragon tending". thankyou for looking in to this.

this was the reply:
Dear karenrollins,
You have to feed the dragons evenly. You did not do that right with a dragon. It will not rule you until the kites have flown 24 hours, then all the care points are back together. Please make sure that you make all care circles together.

i resent and again told them that when i got the egg it was 2 points less on one of the care circles as soon as i received it and it continues throughout to remain 2 points short, therefore it takes at least 4 more hours to catch up and move to the next stage.
Aramina
Star Gazer

9. May 2018, 18:47

So for everyone to understand, I will explain here, but I will add a paragraph in the FAQ for dragons ... :)

When you take care of your dragons, there may be a time when you do not have enough energy to take care of the 3 circles, which creates an imbalance of points between your 3 circles of care.

If by the time you can release your dragon, you have just finished filling in the last circle (the other two being already full since several hours, they have had time to accumulate healing points ...) then (as it flies) you completely accelerate your dragon .. the egg you hatch in the same place will have one (or more) points less in one of the circles.

it takes 2 hours to gain 1 point of care, if you fully accelerate your dragon, it does not have time to earn the 5 points (or more) that you should normally have until 24h (while your dragon is flying) .

And if you are in a clan that has accelerated the recovery time (ancestor groves), you can recover points in 1:30 instead of 2 hours.

Example,
  • you just finished growing your dragon
  • the maximum points of care you have is: 5 (in your clan)
  • your point recovery time is: 2h
you must wait 10 hours before you can accelerate your dragon, this way you will have an egg with 3 circles of care with a maximum of points

I do not know if I can make myself understood :)
Good vibes and energies Image
Cecili
Gardener

11. May 2018, 22:43

The imbalance can also be caused by a missed click or lag. I have clicked faster that the game registers before. At times I can click the all three circles of the first dragon, then click the second one and it looks tended unless I pause and wait for the game to catch up. It looks like you have clicked.
Cecili
Gardener

23. Jul 2018, 05:12

I grabbed a screen shot. The game will not let you tend your dragon occasionally. You can click it and if you don't notice the message in the upper corner, you might not know that you haven't tended them. If it happens you have to reload the cave and try again or if really bad you have to reload the whole game.
Attachments
can't feed dragon.jpg
can't feed dragon.jpg (46.03 KiB) Viewed 8006 times