pet dragon support doesn't get it

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

8. May 2018, 06:17

Pet DRagon... about the egg issue. i tried to explain to support what was going on. they first said it was because of letting dragons fly, but that has nothing to do with it. they then mentioned something else that had nothing to do with it. my last contact they told me it was my fault and no the games and told me to look at the screen shot. i do not think they really understand what is going on. as soon as i get the egg from mama, i click on the egg to care for it. each circle has a certain amount of points right away, which then will, if you let time go without giving care, will raise. i give care right away... as soon as i get my egg... so i click on the egg and the basketball circle has two points less immediately. the other circles have the same amount of points of care to give right away... i think it was always 5, but i am only getting 3 to start with the basketball. this has only happened one time, and that was the last dragon i had fly. my other eg g, which i had mama lay at the same time, had all the same points to start the care circles, which i believe are 5. all of this causes my dragon to be behind 2 hours each time there is an upgrade to be made, which means about a day behind every time this happens if it continues. if this is something i did, i don't know what it is since i' don't know how else to get an egg... i just feed mama, get my egg, click on it, then i give it the care. if the care points come out short in one of the circles i don't know what i did differently now than before or how to change it. i really don't think it is something i did, but i do think they do not understand what i am talking about or how i can get them to see it. please help
Aramina
Star Gazer

8. May 2018, 07:17

Hello KarenRollins, I just looked at your account, and there is indeed an error on one of the eggs, but I do not know where it can come from.
I would like you not to accelerate your next dragons, to see if the next eggs that you will hatch will be fed normally, or not .. could you do it please?
Thank you :)
Good vibes and energies Image
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

8. May 2018, 09:10

karenrollins wrote:Pet DRagon... about the egg issue. i tried to explain to support what was going on. they first said it was because of letting dragons fly, but that has nothing to do with it. they then mentioned something else that had nothing to do with it. my last contact they told me it was my fault and no the games and told me to look at the screen shot. i do not think they really understand what is going on. as soon as i get the egg from mama, i click on the egg to care for it. each circle has a certain amount of points right away, which then will, if you let time go without giving care, will raise. i give care right away... as soon as i get my egg... so i click on the egg and the basketball circle has two points less immediately. the other circles have the same amount of points of care to give right away... i think it was always 5, but i am only getting 3 to start with the basketball. this has only happened one time, and that was the last dragon i had fly. my other eg g, which i had mama lay at the same time, had all the same points to start the care circles, which i believe are 5. all of this causes my dragon to be behind 2 hours each time there is an upgrade to be made, which means about a day behind every time this happens if it continues. if this is something i did, i don't know what it is since i' don't know how else to get an egg... i just feed mama, get my egg, click on it, then i give it the care. if the care points come out short in one of the circles i don't know what i did differently now than before or how to change it. i really don't think it is something i did, but i do think they do not understand what i am talking about or how i can get them to see it. please help
Hi Karen,
Yes there is definitely a problem. It is a hard one to explain but I know at least one other player who has had the same problem so I am sure it will be solved. Aramina is now looking into it for you. Keep us all up to date.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
karenrollins
Star Gazer

8. May 2018, 15:07

thankyou guys. i'm sorry i did accelerate before i came on to the forum. i will not do it anymore. that one dragon is at it's final stage. thankyou for looking into this. for some reason support thinks i forgot to give a care point and does not understand, although i've tried to explain numerous times, that the egg starts with less care points on the one circle. it could be a language barrier so i'm glad you are helping on this one.
Beckett
Squishem

20. May 2018, 16:49

This is still happening with my dragons as well. The third dragon always starts 3 points behind the other 2 and lags behind throughout. I wrote something about this and sent something to support, but I don't believe I heard anything. I may not have checked the proper forum section. But it is still happening.
Aramina
Star Gazer

20. May 2018, 19:27

Hi Becket :)

Please, read this post :

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6390&p=20904#p20904

Have a nice sunday ^^
Beckett
Squishem

22. May 2018, 02:51

I read the post, and none of these apply. I start 3 new eggs simultaneously, and I tend each at the same time. I have enough energy, there are no lags, and I haven't missed a click. the 3rd dragon egg lags behind on EACH meter from the VERY FIRST CLICK. The first two eggs get 5, the third, only 2, and it remains behind by three. It has been that way for some time now. I do appreciate your efforts at looking into this situation, but the possibilities you have outlined do not apply to my situation. Thank you for continuing to try to solve this.
Aramina
Star Gazer

22. May 2018, 09:19

Hi Beckett :)

I checked your account until the beginning of the month.
You actually hatch your 3 eggs at the same time and you take care of all at the same time, at the beginning only, but you only give fruits to one dragon, so after a while, the other two have enough energy, and you continue to take care of the first one.
Then you start to take care of others (not the same day) and you do not tend your 3 dragons at the same time, only 2, and another a little earlier, sometimes it's later ... sometimes you do the 3 dragons at different times .. (with several hours apart)
In addition, you accelerate your dragons each time to the maximum, so that the last dragon you have accelerated never has time to recover his points. So you come in the description I made.
Let your last dragon collect their points for at least 12 hours before accelerating and you will see they will be tied again.