Please Remove the "Continue" Button for Friends Only Monster

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cikala
Gardener

4. Jun 2019, 00:18

That's good to hear, hopefully if both communities are asking for answers we'll get a resolution soon. I would be fine with either person getting the bonuses, but it needs to be consistent. Either the bonuses should be applied the same way whether or not the continue button is pressed, or the continue button should just be removed.
BarryNus
Horn Mole

11. Jul 2019, 20:03

I type my issue here even thought its not on topic because i have no other way to make my own thread because im too new I put 19 wls a prize box to prank and i tried to take the locks back and it just gave me 6 wls back Any mod please fix it Or give my wls the prize took D:
willow
Fearn

11. Jul 2019, 23:22

Hi BarryNus
There is a link to Support underneath the friend bar on the game page, if you click on it a ticket will open up,
write what you need help with and send it in, someone in support will help you :)
willow
Fearn

13. Aug 2019, 21:53

HI when players visit our gardens and click on our plants we can see who has clicked what. If the continue button is to remain would it be possible for the devs to allow the player who clicked the continue button to be recorded also, not just the allotted 3 clicks and those clicks that are bought please instead of being anonymous? That would stop players being accused of "stealing the points and disrupting the monster quest total towards the next star" whilst being unfairly removed from friend list, Thank you.
Tylady
Cuddle

14. Aug 2019, 00:53

willow wrote:HI when players visit our gardens and click on our plants we can see who has clicked what. If the continue button is to remain would it be possible for the devs to allow the player who clicked the continue button to be recorded also, not just the allotted 3 clicks and those clicks that are bought please instead of being anonymous? That would stop players being accused of "stealing the points and disrupting the monster quest total towards the next star" whilst being unfairly removed from friend list, Thank you.
I am really sorry to hear that is happening. I never assume that the person that put the last three clicks on the monster is the person that clicked the continue. I know people clear monsters from friends gardens even if there are no clicks remaining. I always hope they are doing so because they do not know or understand what is involved.

Maybe the devs should just figure out a way to remove the Continue button so it will no longer be an issue. There are too many new people to keep up with telling them all and too many different languages spoken so that you are never sure who will be able to understand the message.
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

14. Aug 2019, 08:56

I will ask again if there have been any decisions about the Continue button.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
Mel
Cuddle

24. Aug 2019, 07:18

update on August 22nd 2019:

Improvements:

- With the friend monster, the reward (fruit and success) is given to the person owns the garden in which the monster is found, not to the person that drove the monster away.
Now you can do the monsters again until the end, that means you can also click on the "continue" button.
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
Tylady
Cuddle

24. Aug 2019, 14:59

Mel wrote:
update on August 22nd 2019:

Improvements:

- With the friend monster, the reward (fruit and success) is given to the person owns the garden in which the monster is found, not to the person that drove the monster away.
Now you can do the monsters again until the end, that means you can also click on the "continue" button.
Morning Mel, unfortunately the update did not work. I was just coming to notify and saw your post. A friend monster was in my garden overnight (for me) and the last friend cleared the monster with the continue button and I did not get credit. I still got the 1 pear, but did not get the XP, Score points or the credit in the MonsterHunter Quest.

Also, they way the update was written was confusing as the friend that drove the monster away, NEVER got the fruit or credit/success. I plan to keep an eye out to double check again in 2 days for the next monster to confirm.
Tylady
Cuddle

26. Aug 2019, 13:35

Moderator and Devs,

I have confirmed this morning that the update/fix for the continue button on a friend monster did not work. I requested a friend hit continue for the monster, noted all the stats and I only got the 1 Pear. I did not receive credit in the MonsterHunter Quest, nor get any XP or score points.

I will hopefully confirm in 2 days when the monster comes back if we still get those extra points and Quest credit if we clear/continue the monster ourselves. Just to make sure it is still an option.

I really do appreciate your work towards finding a resolution for this glitch. Let me know if you need any other information.

Tylady
Cikala
Gardener

28. Aug 2019, 07:24

I just wanted to thank you Tylady for continuing to investigate this for us. I know I appreciate it, and I'm sure many others do too.