Please Remove the "Continue" Button for Friends Only Monster

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Tylady
Cuddle

31. Aug 2019, 23:27

You are quite welcome Cikala, I appreciate the message and you are correct, I have heard back for several others that have expressed it as well. I am just glad to be able to help and contribute in even this small way. I feel if we do not let the Moderators and Devs know the details and problems, it is harder for them to fix it.

So ... Friend Monster Update
I had a "friend" monster that was left for me to continue yesterday and I received:
900 XP points
3 Score points in the player league
1 Credit for MonsterHunter Quest and
1 Pear

So my hope is that everyone does not click the continue button on friends garden monsters until the devs are able to find a fix or solution. Especially for the newer players, the points are substantial.

Thanks all! :)
Cikala
Gardener

3. Sep 2019, 10:52

Could we get confirmation that the admins have been notified that the fix for this has not worked please? Since the message went out to all players that it was fixed with the last update, I've noticed that garden visitors are clicking the continue button much more often than before. Unfortunately a lot of players don't visit the forums, as we know, and many of us worked very hard to get the word out about this bug. Now we are back to square one with many players believing it's okay to click it, that it's been fixed, when apparently it has not.
Tylady
Cuddle

5. Sep 2019, 01:12

That's a very good point Cikala. I had hoped to spread the word messaging all my friends and had hoped they would spread the word, but it does not appear to have spread far. i am trying to mention it in the world chat as I remember, but that only works if people open and read it and understand english or translate.

Ideally, the devs should just resolve the issue somehow, but in the meantime, having them send a site wide message about it would be appreciated.
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

5. Sep 2019, 11:42

Hello Tylady and Cikala. The Admin team have been informed about the Continue button so they will have contacted the Developers. I think that it will now be the next update before anything can be done. I don't know when this is but I will remind Admin again about the continued issue. Thank you Tylady for all your efforts.

QuickSilver has asked about a message going to players but there has been no reply as yet.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
Mel
Cuddle

29. Sep 2019, 07:36

This bug is fixed, it does not occur on DE any more, so there is no reason to leave the empty shell with the monster. Please all those who are the last to go to the monster, please also click on the last button, so that the monster is also really economically removed and the new again after the usual time of 48 hours ..
Thank you very much!
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
Tylady
Cuddle

6. Oct 2019, 19:27

I believe the bug is only half fixed. While you do now get the pear and the monsterhunter quest credit no matter who clicks the continue button after the most recent update, you will only get the XP and Player league points if your friend leaves the monster for you to finish.

I would still prefer my friends leave the monsters for me to continue so I can receive all the available points and bonuses. Some people have stated that they would prefer we click their continue button for them, I will honor that request.

I would prefer that the devs just fix the issue completely.

Thank you,
Mel
Cuddle

28. Oct 2019, 13:11

Can we get here please a final answer from the moderators or Pogrammierer, whether this error has now been completely corrected.
Thank you very much !
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
Eddard
Herb Witch

29. Oct 2019, 12:04

Hi everyone,

I thought this has already been made clear in the changelog. Sorry if it wasn't clear.
The owner of the garden does get everything. The friends get nothing ;)
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Tylady
Cuddle

29. Oct 2019, 13:36

Hi Eddard,

Unless you just corrected and updated this in the new update today, I would disagree this has not been completely fixed, only partially. There are still XP points and league points given only when you clear the monster yourself, not when your friend clears the monster for you. I do agree that the friend that clears the monster has always and still gets nothing.

A friend cleared a monster for me on Sunday and I did not receive the XP or league points, only the Quest success and the 1 Pear.

I will keep tabs to see when my next monster shows up today and wait for a friend to continue/clear it to see if it has been completely fixed.

UPDATE: Took awhile to wait for someone to continue my monster, but ... Just Confirmed that YOU DO NOT GET XP & LEAGUE POINTS IF A FRIEND CONTINUES AND CLEARS YOUR MONSTER FOR YOU. I know for a fact, that if the monster is left for you to clear/continue, that you DO get the points. So, the answer is no, the friend does not get everything.

Thank you,

Tylady
Eddard
Herb Witch

5. Nov 2019, 12:32

Hi Tylady,

thanks for proving that. I've forwarded it to the developers once more, maybe they have forgotten to update it for the US server.

I keep you updated.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."