Please Remove the "Continue" Button for Friends Only Monster

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

16. May 2018, 04:42

I haven't noticed any difference but will keep checking. I have stopped clicking continue just in case it helps my friends.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Cikala
Gardener

3. Mar 2019, 11:11

I know that among my clan and friends, the polite thing has been to not click the continue button. There are still some players however that either are not aware of this, or maybe even think not clicking the continue button is taking advantage of a bug. I was wondering if there has been any confirmation of this issue by the devs, and any plan to fix/change things?
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

4. Mar 2019, 09:51

I will ask them for you Cikala.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
Tylady
Cuddle

21. Mar 2019, 03:11

Hi AlizAlizA,

Have you heard anything back on the status of removing the continue button for friends garden dragons, or maybe at least having all the rewards earned noted rather than just the pear.

I personally like getting the Quest credit for the monster when it is left for me to finish.

Thank You,
Cikala
Gardener

31. May 2019, 05:17

AlizAlizA wrote:I will ask them for you Cikala.
It's been almost three months since this, has there been any word? If not, could you please gently prod the devs again, remind them that we are still waiting on this.
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

31. May 2019, 06:15

I think this should be sent into Support. I don't click the continue button but I really don't mind if a player does click it in my garden. Does anyone know how many points are involved?
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
Tylady
Cuddle

31. May 2019, 13:33

Mazzy,

The points at our level are minimal, for a new player they would be a decent amount. The part I like is that you get the credit for the MonsterHunter Quest.

Unless it has changed, (I have not checked recently), if your friend leaves the monster for you "defeat" and clear, you will receive:
XP Points: 900
Player League Score Points: 3
MonsterHunter Quest: 1
Pear: 1

If your friend hits the continue button you only get the pear. Unfortunately there is nothing that tells you of the additional items, it just states you receive the pear, so people do not know what they are missing.

It is also hard to keep up with telling all the new people about the glitch. I really wish they would just remove the "Continue" button for the friend that visits your garden.
Mel
Cuddle

1. Jun 2019, 06:46

Sorry, but I have to say, so slowly I dare not even give my clover on a monster. It could happen that I accidentally click the continue button and have to be afraid of the next PN.
It's a bug, albeit a tolerated one by now, but still a bug.
I've been playing at US Magoia almost since the beginning and for me this is still a game!
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

1. Jun 2019, 12:54

I have passed the link for this whole thread onto the developers. It has been mentioned to them in the past but maybe if they read the whole thread the will get a better understanding.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
Eddard
Herb Witch

3. Jun 2019, 16:36

Hi all,

we have had the same discussion on the german server and forwarded it to the developers.
In my opinion it's best that the person who has the monster in their garden get's the bonus.
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."