empty gardens

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

lunatic barbarian
Slobbering Octopus

19. May 2018, 21:01

From the main page everything looks normal, but when I enter either of my gardens they are empty! No plants, no weeds, no monsters. They were both fully planted when I left this morning! :shock:
Aramina
Star Gazer

19. May 2018, 21:09

again ???

I just refresh the game, it works for me .. the gardens open, the plants are there, the monsters too (we would do without them) :lol:
Good vibes and energies Image
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

20. May 2018, 04:15

lunatic barbarian wrote:From the main page everything looks normal, but when I enter either of my gardens they are empty! No plants, no weeds, no monsters. They were both fully planted when I left this morning! :shock:
Could you keep a close track on what you plant and harvest please Lunatic Barbarian? I must say I would jump for joy if my garden was free of weeds and monsters but losing plants is an issue so we need records of plantings etc. Thank you.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Tylady
Cuddle

20. May 2018, 17:13

Actually PetDragon, I believe that the complete clearing of the gardens was tied to the server failure yesterday. I had logged in yesterday to the same issue and was able to see people chatting about all the cleared gardens like lunatic described and was soon booted when it crashed completely with the server error.

And agreed...would love to see all my monsters randomly disappear LOL, but it took my pyria plants too! Not sure that's a good trade off, haha.
Aramina
Star Gazer

20. May 2018, 19:22

Yes the disappearance of the plants of yesterday are related to the server crash, and do not need to write to the support ;)
Good vibes and energies Image