Level up in Book of goals faulty

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Icefairy2
Cuddle

30. May 2018, 11:43

Hello,
i got a Problem with the book of goals.
I put the Level up of the Honeygarden last time into the book.
and then produced the poitions etc.
But now the potions changed
This is what i see in the book ( middle in the right )

and this is what i see in the honey-garden when i open the gardener
i am confused now

english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Aramina
Star Gazer

30. May 2018, 12:20

Hello Icefairy, :)

I already pointed out that when you upgrade one of your gardens, you have to remove it from the book of goals because it stays with the previous prerequisites. You just have to delete it and put the following level up in your book of goal .. ;)

I invite you to read my comment in the following post:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6352
Good vibes and energies Image
Icefairy2
Cuddle

30. May 2018, 13:31

i see it as an error in the program. if the name changes, the poitions should do the same, or both should stay as it was bevor. Why change the name / Number of Gardenlevel and leave the poitions? That doen't make any sense.
As i am from germany, i usualy just read the german FAQ's in the german forum
If you have everything for a plant, it turns green in the book and the poitions etc disapear. Why is that different when you have everything for a gardenlevel?
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
Aramina
Star Gazer

30. May 2018, 14:57

I just asked the developers if they could make this change, I'll let you know as soon as I get an answer. ;)
Icefairy2
Cuddle

30. May 2018, 15:33

thanks a lot
Aramina
Star Gazer

20. Jun 2018, 09:09

I just wanted you to know that I did not forget you, but I still have no answer for now ... so patience ;) :)
sylvannaro
Shaman

14. Aug 2019, 14:29

Magoia 200.png
Magoia 200.png (72.79 KiB) Viewed 6378 times
Magoia 2 mic.png
Magoia 2 mic.png (122.98 KiB) Viewed 6378 times
some time ago I put in the Book of goals more items. including the requirements for level 8 of Rock Garden. As I gathered the products for this level, the requirements changed. I attach the screenshots. I once again noticed this problem and you told me that these requirements should not change in time, for the same level. Here is the proof that it happens !!!
Tylady
Cuddle

15. Aug 2019, 13:35

Hi Sylvannaro,

When you completed the requirements for upgrading Level 7 of your Rock Garden, did you delete the entry in the Book of Goals after you achieved it? And then re-add the new Level 8 Rock Garden upgrade requirements?
The Book of Goals does not remove the completed garden when all requirements are met, it changes the title to the next level needed, but keeps the requirements from the previous level. It does not automatically change to the next level requirements, you have to remove and re-add.

Unfortunately I cannot read the requirements in your pictures as it is too small to read and gets blurry when I blow it up. From the wiki page they have the garden upgrades requirements so you can verify.

Rock Garden - Level 7 requirements are 15 Water Powder 5, 12 Fire Herb 5, 60 Light Potion 1, 35 Air Herb 2
Rock Garden - Level 8 requirements are 15 Fire Potion 5, 12 Light Potion 6, 15 Air Powder 5, 80 Water Herb 1