Missing reward from the quests

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Stormöga 1
Gardener

28. Jun 2018, 17:37

Hello! One of my members of the clan (I am the leader of the clan) did not get the reward from the beginners quest. The support told her to get a Picture of the quest, but we are not good at that form of actions. I am almost not capable to do some of the forumevents, about Pictures and animations. How do you Think? :shock:
Surely you know about those questions and I know that the support can see what we are doing. :roll:
Many times plants have disappeared from my garden, and there was no problem to get it back. Please help her! :)
Aramina
Star Gazer

28. Jun 2018, 18:34

Hi Stormöga

As I explained to you in my response to your ticket, I misunderstood her request .. I thought she was talking about the bonuses of the red moon, as we had several tickets on this subject. :oops:
While she was talking about a quest for the tutorial, in those given by the little lion, tab 4 quest 3.
I reassure you, the problem is solved, the quest is unlocked. ;)
Good vibes and energies Image
Stormöga 1
Gardener

28. Jun 2018, 21:02

Aramina wrote:Hi Stormöga

As I explained to you in my response to your ticket, I misunderstood her request .. I thought she was talking about the bonuses of the red moon, as we had several tickets on this subject. :oops:
While she was talking about a quest for the tutorial, in those given by the little lion, tab 4 quest 3.
I reassure you, the problem is solved, the quest is unlocked. ;)

Thank you very much, Aramina! Nice that all problems is going to solve with you. As I told you once Before, we all are humans. ;)