Are you having problems registering for the Forum.

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

5. Jul 2018, 08:03

Sometimes there are issues when a player tries to register with the Forum and because of this they are unable to enter our Events and they cannot receive any of the prizes.
Here is a solution...
FIRST
Report your problem by putting in a Support Ticket. You will receive an email and make sure you keep it as this is the proof that you have tried to get the problem fixed. State what the problem is and hopefully, it can be solved very quickly. If the problem cannot be solved in an efficient time then we do not wish any of our players to miss out on the games and events and the prizes so here comes a solution.
NEXT
Check the Forum regularly and when a game or an extended event is on put your answer in a Support Ticket. This will prove that you have done everything to deserve the prize.

Originally if the Moderators knew a player was having difficulty joining the Forum they automatically received the prize. This no longer happens so hopefully, this new solution will satisfy everyone. I have my fingers crossed that this will mean that players who cannot register because of the CAPTCHA issue or Registration problems etc. can now receive their prizes.

HAPPY GARDENING :)
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

5. Jul 2018, 12:46

Well, that isn't going to work so the latest suggestion is to continue to report any problems you have with registering to join the Forum but now to receive prizes you will need to send a PM to a Moderator with your answer. To make this less confusing and cut back on the chances of an answer being missed or forgotten (yep Moderators all make mistakes)I would suggest you send the Private Messages to me and I will keep a log of all the replies and pass them on to the Moderator who is in charge of the game/event. Please pass this onto everyone.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

5. Jul 2018, 14:52

So just to make this clear. This is just for those players who cannot register for the Forum due to issues that they have already reported to Support. Is this correct?
This sounds like a good solution.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

6. Jul 2018, 02:00

Yes, Maz you are correct. A player must have reported their problems in a Support ticket. If the issue is unable to be solved then the player can send their answers to a Quiz or Event to me via Private message and then I will pass that on to the Moderator in charge of the quiz and the player will get the prize. Once the issues with registering are sorted then everything goes back to normal.

Thank you for sending a message to all your friends Maz letting them know about the latest update. Hopefully, they all pass it on and no-one misses out on a prize.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

6. Jul 2018, 10:56

I need to apologise. The plan that was in place MAY be changed again. I promise to notify you all as soon as possible. Sometimes things are not as easy as first seemed. Do not worry. We will sort out a definite plan so that players who cannot register for the Forum will still get the chance to play and win gifts. For now PM me with quiz answers until I notify you of any changes.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

7. Aug 2018, 05:35

Just a reminder to all players who are having problems registering.....

If you have put in a Support Ticket (look under your Friends List if you need to send in a ticket) then your can send your answers to any games/quizzes/events to me in a Private message and I will let the Moderator who is running the game know that you have entered and you will win the prize.

To PM me just click my name under the green dragon and a page will pop up. Click on "send a private message" and then you can pass on your answers to me.

Please accept our apologies for this problem. It is being worked on and everyone is hoping for a solution very soon.
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

7. Aug 2018, 06:52

If you know someone who is having trouble registering please put their name down in this thread and also advise them of the information in the post above and the 1st post from Aeris64. I sure hope her plan works. I don't like the idea of anyone missing out on a prize.

There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Aramina
Star Gazer

7. Aug 2018, 08:18

PetDragon wrote:Just a reminder to all players who are having problems registering.....

If you have put in a Support Ticket (look under your Friends List if you need to send in a ticket) then your can send your answers to any games/quizzes/events to me in a Private message and I will let the Moderator who is running the game know that you have entered and you will win the prize.

To PM me just click my name under the green dragon and a page will pop up. Click on "send a private message" and then you can pass on your answers to me.

Please accept our apologies for this problem. It is being worked on and everyone is hoping for a solution very soon.
Pet Dragon make just a small mistake ... actually, if you can not register on the forum, you can not send her a private message here, on the forum...

You can, however, participate in the various games of the forum by sending a private message, in the game, to the different moderators who create the games.

If you do not know how, click on the image "add friends" (on the right side of your friends list) then on "search", type the name of the moderator, click on her name, then, once the player card open , click on the envelope to send her a message.
Good vibes and energies Image
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

7. Aug 2018, 10:43

Well looks like that plan goes down the drain. As you all know I am the Moderator who often gets it wrong. lololololol

Just PM me and we will work it out from there.
Sanfordnc
Fearn

29. Aug 2018, 01:25

I am unable to get into the game today...august 28th 2018.