clicking plants

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

3. Aug 2018, 08:33

i have just been clicking plants in my friends gardens and at least 5 of them had from 3 and up to 5 plants with 3 clicks left on them
to me this means that some players are not clicking properly and sadly to have a garden like this can only mean 2 things
one, some players do not know how to click properly or some players are being lazy or a bit nasty
i sent messages to the players and have taken screen shots
i am sure there is an article about clicking garden plants in the hints and tips area
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
Aramina
Star Gazer

3. Aug 2018, 08:57

Hi Angel

it is indeed an unfortunate behavior, but it is not a technical problem that we can solve.
Try to discuss between players, in each of your clans, to explain to new players the right way to go.
I am convinced that this can be solved with a kind talk between players :)
Good vibes and energies Image
Esethielle
Gardener

3. Aug 2018, 10:06

I have often seen this behavior too ... and if all the other players passing by these gardens after this bad behavior are like me .... which I do not doubt ... all the plants where he misses clicks will be completed. .. :)
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

3. Aug 2018, 12:27

Aramina wrote:Hi Angel

it is indeed an unfortunate behavior, but it is not a technical problem that we can solve.
Try to discuss between players, in each of your clans, to explain to new players the right way to go.
I am convinced that this can be solved with a kind talk between players :)
I didnt ever think it was a technical problem but i thought that posting here might make more players aware of the problem
Tenzin Gyatso
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

3. Aug 2018, 12:29

Esethielle wrote:I have often seen this behavior too ... and if all the other players passing by these gardens after this bad behavior are like me .... which I do not doubt ... all the plants where he misses clicks will be completed. .. :)
i am sure that these missed clicks will be picked up by following players but that doesnt make it right
i hoped that bringing it to the attention of the forum may help
Tenzin Gyatso
Esethielle
Gardener

3. Aug 2018, 13:04

I think you did well to talk about it here, I hope that people who have had this bad behavior will read this subject and realize that they will have to change their way of doing things :)
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

3. Aug 2018, 14:13

I have noticed that this behavior has been getting worse over the last couple of weeks. Thank you AngelDragonWings
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Tylady
Cuddle

4. Aug 2018, 17:47

Angel,

Here is a informational topic that Aeris did that is at the top of the hints and tactics category about visiting and planting gardens.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1001

A continued conversation with images followed on how to and how not to visit a friends garden followed. I think I it absolutely important to keep bringing this up as new people join all the time who may not know all the details and how to do it. I appreciate your posting it so it is fresh.

I personally email the friend when I see someone has not clicked in their garden helpfully. That way they can try to check the timing, figure out who it might be and message them. I always hope it is a new person that just does not know, but that is not always the case.

Thanks Angel and I promise, if I see some bad clicking in your garden, you will get a message from me! :)
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

5. Aug 2018, 01:33

thank you tylady for the link
i messaged the players to and i hope they can follow up on who is clicking right and wrong in their gardens
Tenzin Gyatso