Forum Kicks me out when I hit Submit Button

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Aeris64
Shaman

6. Aug 2018, 07:06

When I hit the submit button to post on the forum it logs me out and does not post.

I cleared my browser history, cache, etc., changed my browser and turned off my computer and reset. I do not login in using Facebook.
Please list your forum tag if you are having this issue also and state if you are logging in through Facebook, please.

Thanks all, I'm trying to get a handle on if this is a forum issue or a computer issue, etc.

NOTE: Okay - picked over the PhpBB website and others have this issue too there is no clear answer (at least that I understand -- DEVs, leaving THAT in your hands). BUT I did find out, tried it and confirm: the problem can be temporarily fixed/duck taped to work by checking the Remember Me box when you log in (under your password). At least it's working for me so far!! Add your name anyway so the MODs and DEVs can see how many have this issue please!
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
Tylady
Cuddle

12. Aug 2018, 16:40

Hi Aeris,

It just happened to me for the first time. I was logged in, posting a reply on a topic and when I clicked submit it bumped me to the login page stating I had to be logged in to post.

Quite annoying as I now need to retype the entire response. That will start to discourage me from posting at all.
JLAngel4
Dragonspider

27. Nov 2018, 17:36

It's happened to me a lot. As a workaround, I've had to copy what I was going to post, relogin in another window, and make sure to post the reply as quick as possible.