Book of Goals shows wrong requirements

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cyrus
Squishem

13. Sep 2018, 06:08

I'm not sure if the Gardener now changes the items he asks for garden upgrades or if there's a change in the coding of pointers to the list of potions/herbs/powders.
But whatever is showing in my Book of Goals now doesn't match what the Gardener is asking for, and this has caused considerable delays as I had been mainly using the Book of Goals to track what I needed for my garden upgrades.

I could upload the images for the other gardens too but max is 3 images per post so I'll keep it as that for now.
Also, if I remove the goal from the book and add it back again, it will show the correct plants, potions, herbs, powder requirements.
Book of Goals
Book of Goals
Book of Goals.jpg (249.93 KiB) Viewed 5445 times
Aqua Garden 13 quest
Aqua Garden 13 quest
AquaGarden13.jpg (247.58 KiB) Viewed 5445 times
Rock Garden 10 quest
Rock Garden 10 quest
RockGarden10.jpg (240.88 KiB) Viewed 5445 times
Esethielle
Gardener

13. Sep 2018, 08:29

Hi Cyrus :)

Whenever you reach your goal, for the level up of a garden, you have to delete it yourself in your book of goal.
They repeated it several times and it is important to do it otherwise it misleads us ..
Aramina wrote:I want to emphasize an important point, it is imperative to delete all completed quests in the book of goals.

As for the level up of gardens, here I have the example of lvl 4 honey garden, If you complete the quest and you do not remove it in the goal book when you did, here is the result.
The name was incremented by one point (honey garden level up to 5) but the requirements of lvl 4 were still in memory in the goal book. This can be misleading as the requirements of the lvl 5 honey garden are totally different.
You must delete the quests in the book of goals when goals are achieved.
Cyrus
Squishem

13. Sep 2018, 09:12

Edit:
Ah okay, so the name still doesn't update properly, that's a bummer
Cecili
Gardener

14. Sep 2018, 17:24

The name updates, but the requirements do not. You will not see the new requirements until the next time the gardener appears. However if you only want to know what the requirements are you can go to the wiki page for that garden to see the upcoming items required. https://magoia.wikia.com/wiki/Gardens