Game isn't working. Please report here.

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

4. Nov 2018, 09:22

Angele' Lee wrote:
AlizAlizA wrote:It is like a little bug wakes up every weekend and runs beserk.
Its time to whip out the fly swatters! :D

I could do this but sadly this problem is more technical.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
Sanfordnc
Fearn

4. Nov 2018, 09:42

Who ever MAGOIA has for technical help....well they need someone more qualified,
as you all can tell. This is my third entry and still I am not able to get into the gardens to get my plants.
I hope we all are given something for this very inconvenience we are experiencing.
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

4. Nov 2018, 09:55

I am helping the best I can.
50 water lilies were just won by everyone who entered the Forum Game.
A new game has just started.

As Moderators we can suggest some compensation (and this will be done) but the final decision is out of our hands.
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

4. Nov 2018, 09:58

I would appreciate it if all discussion and posts about the game not working to be posted in this thread.
It does make it easier to keep track of what everyone is thinking and saying.
I have merged all the different thread that are about the same topic into one or I am just locking the new ones. Sorry but I am trying to keep everyone happy.
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

4. Nov 2018, 10:23

Everything is working again :) :) :)
williawc
Gardener

4. Nov 2018, 12:16

AlizAlizA,
First, I want to say thanks for being there for the world of Magoia. Thanks for listening to the frustrations & the comments, I do not envy you and appreciate you being here on the weekends. :)

Second, I agree with several of the players... until this is resolved a Tech support staff should be available. While some just play the "free" game, some of us do not. If Magoia were a box store, I'd be a raging lunatic about paying for a service and not receiving it...losing money equals losing players (sadness)

Third, while doing the extra games here in the forum, to give extra bonuses is nice (50 lilies!!), it doesn't always make up for what a clan has lost. I will use mine as an example: We leveled up a tree in the A. Grove (hurray!!) and we received a harvest bonus for 4 days. I activated it on Friday, as this allows the most amount of players to befit over the weekend. While I didn't do the exact calculation, I don't think the 50 lilies will buy what I could grow in 4 gardens, in a day, with a bonus harvest. Its the same if you have paid for additional actions for the herb/potions/powders. Or paid for actions in harvesting & planting

Is there a way to extend active bonuses in the game for the time lost??

Not sure how to resolve the roach issue or how to keep them from eating the wiring... or even how to keep the villagers happy, but if you need help and I can give it, let me know
Nita1
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
gerd.
Squishem

4. Nov 2018, 12:51

and what about energy? I lose the 3rd time 21Energie, :(

AlizAliza Thank you for always being there for us. That is not self-evident.

(AlizAliza vielen Dank daß du immer für uns da warst. Das ist nicht selbstverständlich.)
Angele' Lee
Shaman

4. Nov 2018, 20:20

i cant get into the shop. i click on it and nothing happens. then i have to sign out and sign back in to be able to access everything else. same bug but its just affecting the shop this time.
Akitana
Squishem

4. Nov 2018, 22:17

Hallo Angele'Lee,
i just cheched it, and you are right, the shop has closed.
I reported it to the techs, but i'm afraid, that it won't be solved bevor monday.
sorry for that.
hegyipasztor
Shaman

5. Nov 2018, 00:34

The shop and Moana are not working ...
I just signaled here and in support too :shock: