Kicking out unactive members of the clan

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Stormöga 1
Gardener

23. Oct 2018, 08:14

Hello!
For a couple of Days I have problems with kicking out unactive members of my clan. I am the leader of the clan, and I Think that it would be better to welcome new Active members then keeping those who joined the clan and is´nt Active at all for a couple of month.
When I click on the red cross on those players nothing happens. Please can you help me so we can have new enthusiastic members?
Akitana
Squishem

23. Oct 2018, 08:50

Hello Stormöga 1,
if you tell us the Names of the players, we will forward them to the admin and they can do it for you, until the problem is solved

greetings Akitiana
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

23. Oct 2018, 09:48

Stormöga 1 wrote:Hello!
For a couple of Days I have problems with kicking out unactive members of my clan. I am the leader of the clan, and I Think that it would be better to welcome new Active members then keeping those who joined the clan and is´nt Active at all for a couple of month.
When I click on the red cross on those players nothing happens. Please can you help me so we can have new enthusiastic members?
Hi Stormoga,
I replied to your Support ticket and asked for the names of the inactive players. Maybe the reply got lost in spam etc. Admin are just waiting on the names and then players will be removed from your Clan. You are correct, a Clan needs active players. The Technical Dept. are working on solving the issue so that you can eventually be able to do it yourself which is the way it was intended.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
Stormöga 1
Gardener

23. Oct 2018, 13:00

AlizAlizA wrote:
Hi Stormoga,
I replied to your Support ticket and asked for the names of the inactive players. Maybe the reply got lost in spam etc. Admin are just waiting on the names and then players will be removed from your Clan. You are correct, a Clan needs active players. The Technical Dept. are working on solving the issue so that you can eventually be able to do it yourself which is the way it was intended.
Hello Alizaliza!
Maybe the answer to my ticket got lost, I have´nt anyway get it.
Thank you for answer!
The name I thought of was Danibrook, even Tessa C has not play at all since the beginning of september. Thank you very much!
And Thank you for giving us extra yield for the trouble last weekend. :D :D :D
Stormöga 1
Gardener

23. Oct 2018, 13:05

Stormöga 1 wrote:
AlizAlizA wrote:
Hi Stormoga,
Hello Alizaliza!
Maybe the answer to my ticket got lost, I have´nt anyway get it.
Thank you for answer!
The name I thought of was Danibrook, even Tessa C has not play at all since the beginning of september. Thank you very much!
And Thank you for giving us extra yield for the trouble last weekend. :D :D :D
And thank you for the waterliliies from the sorry event! :D :D :D
Stormöga 1
Gardener

23. Oct 2018, 17:36

NOW! I got the message from the ticket I sent! :roll:
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

23. Oct 2018, 23:47

Do you want those 2 players removed? Danibrook and Tessa C?
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
Stormöga 1
Gardener

24. Oct 2018, 07:15

AlizAlizA wrote:Do you want those 2 players removed? Danibrook and Tessa C?
Yes please.
meme1
Shaman

24. Oct 2018, 21:51

Hi Everyone, you might have to be very very patient about this issue I have had the problem since beginning of Sept and its not been resolved yet . I just keep getting told to be patient they are working on the problem. Support is very good in kicking inactive clan members for me but it very frustrating that I cannot do what I am supposed to do as chief of a clan

meme1
Stormöga 1
Gardener

25. Oct 2018, 08:30

meme1 wrote:Hi Everyone, you might have to be very very patient about this issue I have had the problem since beginning of Sept and its not been resolved yet . I just keep getting told to be patient they are working on the problem. Support is very good in kicking inactive clan members for me but it very frustrating that I cannot do what I am supposed to do as chief of a clan

meme1
Thank you meme, for telling me that. Then I now I am not alone.