Monsters Won't Clear

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Beckett
Squishem

23. Dec 2018, 18:08

I'm clearing out monsters from my gardens because my clan has a bonus. In my honey garden, I'm clearing out aphids. The purple aphids are fine, but the green aphids won't leave. I've used both potions and water lilies on them, and they show a zero balance at the end, and the screen pops up that says they're vanquished, but when I press continue, they're still there, and the score is reset. The 9,000 hp total to get them gone is back - but the potions, lilies, and energy I initially spent are not. I can't give you a screenshot because I can't get my computer to do that, but there are two green aphids in that garden, and hoping someone can get in there and get them out for me. I dumped the last of my high-level potions into them (some that I bought from the witch because I can't make them yet), and it seems that it would be easier to remove the aphids than try to replace all the other stuff...

Thanks for any help you can give me
Tylady
Cuddle

23. Dec 2018, 18:59

Beckett, you will definitely need to submit a support ticket for this issue, so the moderators can review it and help if they can or forward it up to the devs or techs if they cannot. Just describe the location of the stubborn monsters in the garden.

I am sure this is something they can do as you can send a ticket to clear rocks that are under large garden monsters after you defeat them, so they should be able to clear your stubborn monsters as well.
Beckett
Squishem

23. Dec 2018, 19:26

Thanks
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

24. Dec 2018, 06:26

Hello Beckett,
Your ticket is being handled by our new Moderator, Tinker Bells. I think she had a couple of questions for you so please check your emails. This is her first ticket so be nice :) :D
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”