Dragon stuck in cave

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Joolie
Shaman

5. Jan 2019, 18:45

I have a Dragon stuck in the dragon cave. I sent a note to support yesterday but no reply. My Dragon has been there !/2 grown for 2 days & I can do nothing with it. I did read other players had this same problem a few months ago so was wondering if any of you mods were able to fix this for me ? No worries if not I will just wait till after the weekend for support. Thanks x
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

6. Jan 2019, 00:54

Hello Joolie,
I will check for your ticket. My apologies if it was overlooked. I have just checked your Dragon Den and your Dragon is well and truly stuck. This is a job for either the Technicians or someone in Administration. I also checked on your ticket and a reply was sent; Here is a copy of it for you.

"Hello Joolie,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues in the game. You are correct, your poor dragon is stuck. Sadly I cannot fix this for you. This requires the attention of the technical team. I have put in a report for you. They will fix it as soon as they can.

Hug your dragons & best regards,
Tinker Bells
Magoia EN Support-Team"

This was sent 1 day 5 hours ago. Could you check please and let me know if this email arrived? i am hoping there is no error in the Support replies.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
Joolie
Shaman

6. Jan 2019, 02:50

Thanks for your quick reply, I checked again my Email & I haven't received any reply. But no matter I know now one was sent & I will wait for the technicians to fix my very sad little dragon. Hopefully soon as the other 2 are very greedy & its costing me a lot of fruit to feed them !!! Thanks again, you are doing a great job xx
Joolie
Shaman

8. Jan 2019, 18:00

Ok My Little Dragon Is Still Stuck In The Dragon Cave..... He's been there for 4 days & his getting very upset. Please can you check if there is going to be a fix any time soon. Thank You xx
Joolie
Shaman

11. Jan 2019, 19:05

Now I am Very Sad :cry: :cry: My Poor, Unhappy Little Dragon is Still Stuck in the Dragon Cave ( this is now 1 Week ) !!!
I have sent a second ticket to support & still no rely. Is there anyone who can sort this out ???
It is becoming very frustrating as I have only 2 dragon slots to work with ( the 20 & 30 slots only ) this is costing a lot of fruit & I am not able to help my Clan as much as I would like with producing Dragons. PLEASE HELP !!!!
Tinker Bells
Squishem

11. Jan 2019, 19:13

Hello Joolie,
I am very truly sorry that your dragon is still stuck. I have sent in a report to the technical team as well as the administration team. I have also been sending a reminder message to both teams daily. I am so sorry it has not been taken care of yet but I assure you that they are working on this issue and will have it fixed as soon as they can. Please hang in there. Thank you.
Joolie
Shaman

11. Jan 2019, 19:29

Awww Thank You So Much Tinker Bells for your very quick reply & Thank You For All Your Help. Was thinking I had been forgotten. I will try to be patient !!! xx
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

12. Jan 2019, 01:01

Joolie wrote:Now I am Very Sad :cry: :cry: My Poor, Unhappy Little Dragon is Still Stuck in the Dragon Cave ( this is now 1 Week ) !!!
I have sent a second ticket to support & still no rely. Is there anyone who can sort this out ???
It is becoming very frustrating as I have only 2 dragon slots to work with ( the 20 & 30 slots only ) this is costing a lot of fruit & I am not able to help my Clan as much as I would like with producing Dragons. PLEASE HELP !!!!
Hello Joolie,
i am concerned over you not receiving emails from the Support Team (Tinker Bells or myself) so i went back and checked again. Here is a copy of what you sent to us and the reply that Tinkerbell sent you. I have removed email info.

Category: Do you have any problems or questions regarding the game?
Betreff: Dragon stuck in cave
Beschreibung:
Hi I contacted you 5 days ago regarding a Dragon I have stuck in the Dragon cave. He Is still there !!! Is there any news as to when this is going to be fixed, I was told it would need a technician to fix it & that was 4 days ago. Please help !! Thank you.
1 day 9 hours ago
"Magoia support – Dragon stuck in cave"

Hello Joolie,

You are correct. You sent in a ticket 6 days ago regarding your stuck dragon. I am so sorry for the delay. I have reminded the technical team as well as administration about your dragon. They will be working on this for you very soon. Hug your dragons & best regards,

Tinker Bells
Magoia EN Support-Team

--
Trollgames GmbH
Brunnengasse 12
87629 Füssen
Telefon: +49 (0)8362 - 989940 --- Kein Support / No Support ---
Faxnummer:+49 (0)8362 - 9299644
E-Mail: [email protected]
Internet: http://www.trollgames.de http://www.xhodon.de http://www.magoia.de
Geschäftsführer: Dennis Reimer
Amtsgericht Kempten HRB 9907
Steuernummer: 125/140/40344
Ust-Id Nr: DE 260979124
1 day 5 hours ago

i am sorry to ask, but as you can see from above TinkerBells replied to you with in 4 hours, so we are now worried that our replies aren't getting to you. Could you check please?
Joolie
Shaman

12. Jan 2019, 02:25

I have not received any emails from Magoia / Support . I have checked everywhere including Junk & spam.... Nothing. So I am wondering if you have my correct email address. I can send it to support if that is best ?
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

12. Jan 2019, 08:26

Joolie wrote:I have not received any emails from Magoia / Support . I have checked everywhere including Junk & spam.... Nothing. So I am wondering if you have my correct email address. I can send it to support if that is best ?
Yes that is best. We need to work out where our message are going to. Thank you Joolie.