Unhappy dragons

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Bones NZ
Horn Mole

14. Jan 2019, 21:17

HELP my dragons are unhappy and I am unable to help them. Whenever I try to interact with dragons get an error message saying dragons are already happy yet they constantly have storm clouds above them. Can feed them but that is all. How do I get them to grow?
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

15. Jan 2019, 02:10

Hello Bones NZ,

I checked you garden Bones and both your dragons need to eat. They need fruit.

Each tree you have gives fruit daily, some more than others, some trees take longer to grow fruit than others. The best tree to start baby dragons with is the cloud Berry tree. It only takes 2 fruit to start off a dragon. It is best to get a Cloud Berry tree as soon as you can afford it.

The other bit of advice is - only grow ONE dragon at a time and start with the one closest to Mummy dragon (on the left)

As you get further advanced in the game and have more trees and SPARE fruit then you can raise a second and eventually a third dragon.

Keep your dragons happy and gardens planted :) :)
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
sherri
Dragonspider

20. Mar 2019, 22:24

Hi this is Shawnee from the clan of readysetgo group, I went to my dragons cave, and I was fixing to feed my dragons, I was able to feed 1 dragon, but I couldn't feed my other 2 dragons, and I don't know why it's doing that for, I checked to see if I need to update my drivers, and they are up to date and I got out of the game to restart the game, and it's still doing it, it won't let me feed my 2 dragons, and I even checked to see if I had a bug on my laptop and it is all clean from bugs on my laptop, and my email is [email protected], thank you for your help in this I love the game very much, but I need some help about feeding my dragons.
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

20. Mar 2019, 23:41

I think you should be putting in a support ticket and get this checked.
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
Tinker Bells
Squishem

21. Mar 2019, 11:17

sherri wrote:Hi this is Shawnee from the clan of readysetgo group, I went to my dragons cave, and I was fixing to feed my dragons, I was able to feed 1 dragon, but I couldn't feed my other 2 dragons, and I don't know why it's doing that for, I checked to see if I need to update my drivers, and they are up to date and I got out of the game to restart the game, and it's still doing it, it won't let me feed my 2 dragons, and I even checked to see if I had a bug on my laptop and it is all clean from bugs on my laptop, and my email is [email protected], thank you for your help in this I love the game very much, but I need some help about feeding my dragons.
Hi Shawnee, I checked your dragon nest but I didn't see any issues. Do you still need any help with your dragon nest? I would be more then happy to help you if you do. I love to help and it is my favorite part of my job. :D Just send in a support ticket if you do need help and Alizaliza or myself can help. :D