hackers?

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

28. Jan 2019, 19:50

this is the second time i've seen what looks like a hacker on the forum....

Getting USA Fake passport online, US registered passport for
by KlapnorskX

on our game forum. last one i reported to kraftstein i think and the guy posted on every single spot (except the games at the bottom) some advertisement for cards. any idea what is going on here?
Tinker Bells
Squishem

28. Jan 2019, 20:24

Hello Karenrollins, We do have spammers that post spam on the forum. I am very sorry that you had to deal with spam on the forum. We do remove the spam as soon as we are aware of it so we can keep the forum spam free. If you come across any spam you can always report it to us by clicking on the exclamation point that you see on the top right side of any post. It will report the spam to us so we can remove it. :)
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

28. Jan 2019, 22:44

karenrollins wrote:this is the second time i've seen what looks like a hacker on the forum....

Getting USA Fake passport online, US registered passport for
by KlapnorskX

on our game forum. last one i reported to kraftstein i think and the guy posted on every single spot (except the games at the bottom) some advertisement for cards. any idea what is going on here?
I have been told that at one stage a couple of our Moderators were dealing with 100's a day.

As Tinker Bells has stated
If you come across any spam you can always report it by clicking on the exclamation point that you see on the top right side of any post. It will report the spam to us so we can remove it. :)
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

28. Jan 2019, 23:41

ok. just making sure that's what it was. i have only noticed 2 in the year and a half i've been doing this and it was just over the last 2 weeks so i wasn't sure if that's what it was and what to do about it. thankyou both for pointing out the exclamation point cuz i never really noticed it. some detective i would make huh LOL
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

3. Feb 2019, 08:18

There is a very annoying spammer - WtilliamSminc. I have been deleting all day. Please do not click on these music links. If they build up it is because i have needed time away from my computer or I am asleep. I will get Admin to ban this address when they get back to work. Until then I will just keep on deleting.

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
Esethielle
Gardener

3. Feb 2019, 09:14

Hello everyone,
If I remember correctly, last year (December / January) I saw very often spam appear (and disappear) there were hundreds of spam on the forum ... and if most players have nothing noticed, it's thanks to the hard work of our moderators ..
I think it is not necessary to report spam because our moderators (even if they are not the same as last year) still do their job as best they can, a big thank you to them :) ;)
Esethielle
Gardener

4. Feb 2019, 09:40

Hello Aliza, :)

I have already created several forums in phpbb in the past, and I see that you do not master all the functions of moderators.
Know that you can delete spam by 10 at a time (instead of 1 by 1)
When you are in the section of the forum where there is spam, at the top, under the title of the section, click on:
"Moderator control panel"
There you will see all the titles of the different topic posted by the spammer, you only have to select all of them to remove them in one click
(to be repeated on each page of spam) ;)
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

4. Feb 2019, 10:29

Esethielle wrote:Hello Aliza, :)

I have already created several forums in phpbb in the past, and I see that you do not master all the functions of moderators.
Know that you can delete spam by 10 at a time (instead of 1 by 1)
When you are in the section of the forum where there is spam, at the top, under the title of the section, click on:
"Moderator control panel"
There you will see all the titles of the different topic posted by the spammer, you only have to select all of them to remove them in one click
(to be repeated on each page of spam) ;)
Yes spam is very annoying and I have no help as TinkerBells is not well. I try my best Esethielle but I do not know everything even though I too have run several forums in phpbb in the past.
For anyone who had concerns, please understand that I cannot be in front of the computer all the time. Unfortunately this last two days I have needed to attend appointments so the spam built up more then normal. Please accept my apologies.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
Esethielle
Gardener

6. Feb 2019, 12:02

I would like to know why I am regularly censured, while I do not insult anyone ... I do not belittle anyone ... I express myself in a friendly and respectful manner.
If it happens again, I will file a complaint with Eddard, the administrator of the forum
Eddard
Herb Witch

6. Feb 2019, 12:23

Helo Esetihelle,

Eddard here ;)

you are not being censored, don't worry.
Some of your posts have been deleted because of inappropriate content and because they did not stick to the topic.
Please make sure that you are only writing what is necessary and do not type in any personal things that you would like to discuss with my Moderators.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."