Pear Horn not received / Neighbor-Monster

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Icefairy2
Cuddle

18. Sep 2015, 15:57

hi,
i just was the last to fight against a Monster in my neighbors garden. I klickt on the reward and saw the Pear Horn - animation and the text, that it would be added to my inventar. Then i went to my dragon cave, but there are still the 13 Pear Horns i allready had.
As i was not sure, if i realy had 13 or just 12, i searched throu my neighbors and found another one with a monster with just 3 hits left. So i bought 3 more shamrocks to try it again. I finished the monster, the animation + the text was there again, but i have still just 13 Pear Horn in my inventar. I pressed refresh --> no change, i even relogged the game, still just 13 Pear Horns.
Someone has eaten my 2 Pear Horns. I assume there is an invisible Dragon flying arround that is really hungry.
Could you please feed him, or maybe shake him so he gives me my Fruits back. Thanks
Icefairy
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Miraya
Taurus Dragon

18. Sep 2015, 21:27

Hi Icefairy2,

If you defeat the monster of one of your friends, the owner of the garden will receive one Pear Horn:

I'm afraid you searched without success.
Kind regards
Miraya
Icefairy2
Cuddle

18. Sep 2015, 21:32

wow, i allways thought we both get one
so i take care of his Monster and he gets the reward,
thanks for the info
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20