problems since update

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

jamesb
Horn Mole

2. Mar 2016, 23:02

every since the update, i've been havings issues, the pop up screens for the plantings and every things else open then close immediatlly, in order to get them to where i can do any thing i either have to run my connection through a lan, or open up a ton of other programs to way slow my connetion down. i've already cleared cookies, history , and all the other usually fix issues, never had this problem till they did there update and i bought the starter pack, wich i have never got either. can't even contact them through the ingame support cause of this. emaied them but have yet to here back, and am already getting frustrated.
Eddard
Herb Witch

3. Mar 2016, 10:04

Hello jamesb,

I am sorry for this issue.

We made a few changes in the game.

Does it work fine now?

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
jamesb
Horn Mole

3. Mar 2016, 15:26

unfortunatly no its still doing the same thing, and i even recleaned all my history cookies and cashies , it seems like the only pop ups that are staying open are the ones to drive off the monsters. the rest open the basically immidiattly shut right back down, the only way i can get them to stay open even a fraction to try and get any thing done is by majorly slowing my comp down by opening a ton of other websites