Event

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Icefairy2
Cuddle

13. Feb 2019, 18:08

there is no sign for the event and no posibility to give plants away

Edit: now the eventbutton has arrived, thank you
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
mistybleu
Fearn

14. Feb 2019, 02:30

i accidentally gave the event flower i read the info on it after i gave the single flower i had i know my mistake, some of hte game is still new to me is there anyway i can get 1 flower i tried buying one in lauras shop , none were listed, also tried in the market same none listed. if not i understand and thank you anyway
Icefairy2
Cuddle

14. Feb 2019, 10:25

check your inventory in the "star" ( not amonst the plants )
There should be 1 plant left ( with 25 Moonmice you can speed it up and you got 2 plants )
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Rita G.
Gardener

15. Feb 2019, 06:59

Mistybleu, I'll admit that the set up in the event is odd. I think that the usual set up of this type of event shows the total you have as a fraction of what is needed and you cannot deliver until you have what is necessary to complete the delivery. I think that there is probably still time for you to complete the task if you are given another chance. Perhaps you should send a support ticket.
Tinker Bells
Squishem

16. Feb 2019, 03:54

mistybleu wrote:i accidentally gave the event flower i read the info on it after i gave the single flower i had i know my mistake, some of hte game is still new to me is there anyway i can get 1 flower i tried buying one in lauras shop , none were listed, also tried in the market same none listed. if not i understand and thank you anyway
Hello Mistybleu, I received your support ticket and delivered another event plant for you and I am happy to hear that you are enjoying the game. Don't hesitate to contact us, your support team, anytime if you need anything at all. Cheers!