Is it the game or my computor?

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Stormöga 1
Gardener

25. Feb 2019, 12:10

Hello!
Windows have just updated my computor and after that I had a lot of problems playing the games I am used to. :shock: In this game I noticed that the Music stop after a while and the other soundeffects is out or comming much later than my actions. In other games I had to activate the Adobe flash, but I am not sure it is open for all my actions on the computor.
So, my question is, can I do anything to get the sounds back, or could you help me with that?

Kind regards Stormöga
Esethielle
Gardener

25. Feb 2019, 15:29

Hello Stormöga,
I think you should clear the cache of your browser, this should solve your problem ..
Sincerely :)
Stormöga 1
Gardener

25. Feb 2019, 20:57

Thank you Esethielle! :D
It is getting better. But I had to start all updateing again and load the files I needed again, and took away those that the windows put there. Still it is not the same as usually.
Why on Earth is all digital technology so difficult? :twisted:
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

26. Feb 2019, 00:41

If you have done all the refreshing, clearing cache and trying a different browser and your game is still not working properly, you can put in a support ticket. That way the Moderators or Admin can check to see if there is an issue. I often find changing the browser I use is helpful. :D
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
Tylady
Cuddle

26. Feb 2019, 05:00

You did state that your windows updated. A lot of times when they do updates it reconfigures your settings to the new version. You may have to go back into the settings and verify how it is set up. It may have unchecked an option you had enabled that allowed the music and other items or it maybe it check a boxed to block it.

Also, if it was your windows operating system that forced the update and you have an older computer, it will cause ongoing problems. There is a way to have the new windows uninstalled if that is the case.
Stormöga 1
Gardener

26. Feb 2019, 07:31

Thank you for answer Mazzy- Maz and Tylady! :D

I will send a ticket to support and hope for the best. But I Think it is the computor thou it is just two years old. Very well, thank you any how.
Tylady
Cuddle

27. Feb 2019, 02:57

I hope Support can help. If the computer is not that old you could look up what was updated that could affect it and undo it.

Good Luck, computer issues are never fun.
Stormöga 1
Gardener

27. Feb 2019, 07:42

Thank you Tylady! No it is never fun when technology does´nt work, and worse is the digital stuff. Now I have get back the most of the things this updating had spoiled for me, so I do not dare to do an other action of this kind with this computor. Not now anyhow. But thank you all for trying to help me. :D

I can live with no sounds on Magoia, it is only a game. The thing that worry me a Little bit is that my computor maybe will crash one day, soon. :shock: