Unable to upgrade garden

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cikala
Gardener

18. May 2019, 08:31

So, the farmer is present in my gardens. I am trying to upgrade my honey garden, but seem to be unable to do so. I click on the farmer, and click on the green give button, but absolutely nothing happens. I can click on the target next to the farmer to add it to my book of goals, and I get a screen telling me "You are now able to rank up your Honey Garden to rank 8!" I click on the green upgrade button, and it tells me "You can rank up your garden on Wednesdays and Saturdays." Um, it is Wednesday? Help!
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

18. May 2019, 09:05

Hi Cikala,
Send in a support ticket. This will need someone from Admin and they work Monday to Friday but hopefully one may check in. I am sorry this is happened.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

18. May 2019, 09:14

I just checked to see if your Honey Garden upgrade would work and it didn't so I checked in the Book of Goals and I couldn't open page 1. Make sure you add this to the Support ticket. Have you added anything to your Book of Goals?
Cikala
Gardener

18. May 2019, 10:05

I went back and tried clicking around again, and it finally upgraded after several attempts. But clearly there is a possible problem here, maybe having to do with this gift of plants when the garden is upgraded? I've never seen that before today. To answer your question AlizAlizA, no, I do not have anything in my book of goals normally. I have my own method of keeping track of what I needed before the book of goals was implemented.
Cikala
Gardener

18. May 2019, 10:09

LOL I just realized in my original post I said it's Wednesday, which of course it isn't, it's Saturday!
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

18. May 2019, 10:48

It does sound like there is a problem. Thank you for posting and letting everyone know. I will let Admin know. I am glad it finally worked. Congratulation on leveling up your game as it takes a lot of work.
Eddard
Herb Witch

20. May 2019, 16:25

Hi everyone,

it should be possible to upgrade the gardens again.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."