German Forum missing

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

kiwi
Slobbering Octopus

13. Jun 2016, 14:10

I'm missing the forum of magoia.de. Every time since 3 month ago I get only this to see:

With the Firefox 46.0.1, it is impossible to access the game and the forum.
With the Opera 12:16 I come at least in both versions of the game and in this forum here.
The adress changed from German Forum?
Why is it then possible with an Android phone to come in the German forum?
Spock
Squishem

13. Jun 2016, 14:54

I don't know what version I'm running but I was able to access the US game using Firefox on an iPad. Don't know if that is of any real help but there it is. It may not be Firefox.

[Added]
OK, just looked it up on the App Store and evidently I'm using Version 4.0 for the iPad.

[Added]
OK, I was able to access the German forum via my iPad under Firefox. I didn't login because I don't have an account there. Next I will try to access it via my iMac using Firefox.

[Added]
I was also able to access the German forum on my iMac using Firefox v48.0b1. Perhaps if your Firefox can be updated that might be the next thing to try? If you still cannot get in, I will try to access the German Forum using my PC with Windows 10 and Firefox. Please let us know what is happening. It's hard to try to troubleshoot problems if no feedback is provided.
I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you understood that what you heard is not what I meant.
Spock
Squishem

13. Jun 2016, 17:41

I just accessed the German forum on my PC using 64-bit Windows 10 and Firefox v47.0.

Anything new from your end?
I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you understood that what you heard is not what I meant.