Graphical Issue

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cikala
Gardener

18. Aug 2019, 22:07

Since the last update, I've noticed that occasionally I'll get a graphical issue, where whatever I've clicked on seems to have taken effect in the game, but the graphics don't update to reflect that action. For instance, I'll click to collect a potion or herb in my brewery, but the button I've clicked on won't go away. If I exit the brewery and go back in, I'll find that the item was collected and it's ready to brew another. Or when helping out in a friend's garden, I'll click on a plant, and while the first click takes away from the 3 clovers at the top of the page, the next two don't and the plant looks like it's only been clicked once. If I reload the garden, it will reflect all three clicks. I've noticed this in pretty much all areas of the game; harvesting trees, raising dragons, even the wheel of fortune. It seems to happen most when I'm clicking from one item to the next fairly quickly.
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

18. Aug 2019, 23:11

I agree 100 % Cikala.
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
Quicksilver
Fearn

18. Aug 2019, 23:30

Hi Cikala and Mazzy-Maz

Thank you for letting us know, I have left a message for admin.
Rita G.
Gardener

21. Aug 2019, 05:22

Thanks for reporting this Cikala. I was going to but, my communication skills are neither precise nor concise.