Problematic location for the monster

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Lorelei3
Shaman

2. Sep 2019, 07:53

One of my friends, Brigit13, cannot be helped with the monster because of its location. As you can see in the picture, nobody could help with it for the last day, because its location activates the arrow for the next friend garden and you cannot touch it.

This may happen to any of us, and it's quite frustrating to see that one field is permanently blocked ....

Please remove this spot from random monster location possibilities because it cannot be reached, or do something with that arrow, because it's not quite useful.
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

2. Sep 2019, 08:16

Hi Lorelei,
Brigit13 will need to put in a support ticket so that one of the Moderators can remove it.
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
Lorelei3
Shaman

2. Sep 2019, 08:26

Thank you, I will let her know about it.

Meanwhile, this situation can be prevented for all of us, because it may happen to any of us, so they could find a permanent solution for it.
Tylady
Cuddle

2. Sep 2019, 18:26

Hi Lorelei,

I agree that the arrow is very badly placed and should be adjusted.

I did encounter one of my friends with a monster in the same spot and it takes several tries and a lot of effort, but if you move the cursor up from the bottom and left at an angle and slowly move towards it, you can grab the monster to bring up the screen.
Lorelei3
Shaman

3. Sep 2019, 08:36

Hi Tylady,
Well, I've tried for several times, it didn't work... This morning that monster in her garden was gone, maybe the support deleted it or other players could do it, I don't know :D
Tylady
Cuddle

5. Sep 2019, 01:30

Lorelei3 wrote:Hi Tylady,
Well, I've tried for several times, it didn't work... This morning that monster in her garden was gone, maybe the support deleted it or other players could do it, I don't know :D
Well I am glad your friends monster was cleared somehow!

Okay...I am going to try to explain how I do it and hope that it makes sense! LOL

I start in the far right column, and hover over the bottom plant. You know how if you hold the cursor on the plot and hover over a plant it highlights it in light blue and puts the wand/speedup tool on top of it and then puts the information on that plant up in a box where the dragon flies? I wait for that then slide directly up to the next plant, wait for the wand to appear, then move up to the next, then you are directly under the blue arrow. I then go over a column to the left, but up on a diagonal. then you can slide back to the right column but up on a diagonal and that should be the slot that had the monster. The trick on a friends monster, is the wand tool disappears and there is only the light blue box. I just wait for the information box to appear in the upper left corner than click.

I so totally over explained that and probably sounded like a dork, but I really hope it made sense and is helpful. :oops: ;)
Lorelei3
Shaman

5. Sep 2019, 11:17

Thank you Tylady, it was a very good description to solve this difficult and challenging monster location. The new arrow is to be blamed for this situation :)

Hopefully the programmers will remove that spot from potential locations from now on, I am usually in a hurry when helping friends and I am glad when I finish quickly this part of my daily tasks.
sweetpickles
Cuddle

5. Sep 2019, 23:03

Just wondering if anyone actually uses the new arrows? After playing this game for soooo long, I still click on my friends faces to enter their gardens. Old Dog + New Trick = not so much lol.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

6. Sep 2019, 02:11

I love it but if it goes I will just go back to the old way. :D
Last edited by Mazzy-Maz on 8. Sep 2019, 12:46, edited 1 time in total.
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
Tylady
Cuddle

7. Sep 2019, 20:32

I do not use the arrows, the lag for visiting friends started about the time when they appeared and I think it is more delayed than clicking on the faces. Also, the arrows only work correctly part of the time to skip to the next player. Sometimes they go to the next player, sometimes they go two down, and sometimes they jump to the whole next row.

If they can fix them so they work better and the lag and delay on loading the next garden is improved. I would try to use them.