Unable to provide password for clan management

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cecili
Gardener

28. Aug 2016, 06:51

In order to remove a member from a clan, you must provide your password. However as a facebook player, there is no password on my account. My facebook password does not work.
Eddard
Herb Witch

29. Aug 2016, 11:26

Hi Cecili,

we will update a solution for our facebook players soon.
Please be patient, our programmers are nearly done.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Cecili
Gardener

29. Aug 2016, 18:40

Okay, thank you. Will this also correct the fatal error with the facebook API for fb logins and allow people to load the game without having to leave fb first? Hopefully also allowing fb friends to get the recruitment rewards.
Eddard
Herb Witch

30. Aug 2016, 10:02

Hi Cecili,

I did not know about the second error.
Please explain it to me in detail.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Cecili
Gardener

30. Aug 2016, 19:50

The two are somewhat related. If someone gets a link to join the game and uses fbconnect to sign in, they can start an account but they cannot use the app on facebook. They will get the API error. There is something wrong with the platform coding and the game is not recognizing the player based in their fb ID.

If you provide the link to get friends to join the game on facebook and they use fbconnect, they do not get the joining gift and you do not get the recruitment gift. In order for the add friends link to work, they must establish an account on the USmagoia site first, then go back to facebook, add the app, sign in with fbconnect and confirm their password that they established directly with the site.

You can see more details on the page I set up to explain to Picard what I was talking about. http://magoia.wikia.com/wiki/Screen_shot

FB recently released a new API version. Maybe that is part of the problem. API v.2 was phased out in July and they are now using API v.2.7. https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/changelog