Guild Members

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Angelsbane
Horn Mole

6. Sep 2016, 18:13

Hello

I been trying to remove members from my clan for some time now and every time I try that I get a error message at the bottom of my page. I can not fully see what the message says but I think it reads "Invalid Password" Or something of that nature. I play through facebook and would like to see what I can do to fix this problem. I currently have 3 inactive members and would like to kick them out so I can replace them with people who want to actively play.
Icefairy2
Cuddle

6. Sep 2016, 19:01

hi,
as far as i know you don't get a password if you log in through facebook. But as you need a password to leave a clan or kick someone it doesn't work at the moment. In that case you need to write to the support, they can help you
Icefairy
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Angelsbane
Horn Mole

6. Sep 2016, 23:02

After reading your post I decided to click on the game name on my facebook page and it asks me to login because a game already existed with my e-mail. I always thought I played through my facebook account because when I click on the game I also click on the little "F" icon... the one for Facebook. Anyway... when I went ahead and got to the game through my actual facebook page I was asked to log in.. I used my facebook login info and now I get invalid password there.. What should I do?
Icefairy2
Cuddle

7. Sep 2016, 00:54

write to the support, they will help you
Icefairy
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20