Cannot plant Moon Plants!

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

JLAngel4
Dragonspider

22. Apr 2016, 14:21

During the last Blue Moon Event, I had gotten up to having 100(+) Moon Plants. But now I'm back down to having just two. How come? I didn't reach the amount of Moon Plants to turn them in last month, so I thought I would be able to just save them towards the next one.

*Or it seems bugged, acting as if I only have two, yet I've been able to plant up to 4 of them right now. Is anyone else having this problem?
Eddard
Herb Witch

25. Apr 2016, 10:59

Hello JLAngel4,

thanks for your message.
This is not an error of the game.

It is wanted like this. Before every moon event, the plants are being resetted and you loose all moon plants but two.

This is for keeping the competition fair for everyone and to make this event a hard and tricky challenge.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Sbasham0010
Horn Mole

22. May 2016, 04:42

I had extra moon plants when I started, but it's not resetting to two plants and states "You are not allowed to plant these in the aqua garden". They won't plan in the Rock Garden either. Can you please help. Thanks, Stephanie.
Eddard
Herb Witch

25. May 2016, 11:24

Hello Sbasham0010,

thank you for your message.

Please tell me the name of your account in the game so I can look at this problem properly and fix it quick.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Spock
Squishem

20. Sep 2016, 03:41

I just tried to plant my next session of Moon Plants and was told they couldn't be planted in the Aqua Garden! Upon checking, I found that neither the Azur nor the Ruby Moon event was active, yet I planted some yesterday and the event had just started!

Was this event reset or was it just extremely short?
I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you understood that what you heard is not what I meant.
Icefairy2
Cuddle

20. Sep 2016, 12:04

hi,
the full moon was in Germany "Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2016, 06:23:06 Uhr" so you have to add 7 hours. It started a couple of days ago. The event follows the normal full moon.
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20