wheel of fortune taking lilis

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

28. Oct 2019, 12:24

this has happened twice to me. the first time i thought it might be just the prize, but today when it happened i took a better look.
after spinning the wheel for free, you can spin again for the cost of 4 lilies. you get a ticket. a second extra spin will then cost you 8 lilies. without tapping to spin again the message shows up that you already had your free spin.
twice now i have gotten bracelets AND a ticket, NOT with an extra spin, BUT to do an extra spin showed a cost of 8 lililes. i think there is a glitch. unless the prize is bracelets AND a ticket, however the extra spin cost should be 4 liliiles. if it is a glitch and automatically did an extra spin, it is not asking for verification of payment and it is taking lilies anyway and automatically advances to the charge of 8 lilies for an additional spin .
i did report this to support but other's should be aware of this as well.
Eddard
Herb Witch

5. Nov 2019, 12:35

Hi Karen,

thanks for writing it down here too. As we have discussed it in the ticket, we are checking that and will try to fix possible bugs.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
karenrollins
Star Gazer

22. Nov 2019, 16:11

the wheel just took my lilies again and spun without consent. this time i noticed that when i clicked spin the first time, the game did not spin the wheel. i thought i did not click hard enough so i clicked spin a second time. when it did not spin i assumed the game was stuck and clicked out of the wheel and back to the island. when it loaded the island there was a pause. when it finally came back up, i went back into the wheel and moon mice and a ticket were showing as a prize and the wheel was spinning again. it shows that if i want to spin again i need 8 lilies. i never collected the first prize, and i never clicked consent to use lilies.
support did not do anything about the last two times this happened but merely assumed i clicked twice and consented to payment of lilies, which i did not. now this is the third time and i took effort to watch each move i made. this does not happen all the time, which is why i think there is a small glitch, but IT IS THERE.
i am out lilies, and if i did want to spend the lilies that time then i am also out a second prize three times because i never received the prizes for the first spin. each of those times i have only received ONE prize and a reduction in my lilies,
Lapin
Fearn

25. Nov 2019, 15:23

The wheel still does that second spin, w/o me touching anything, and it is so fast, that I never know what it gave on the first spin
Eddard
Herb Witch

28. Nov 2019, 17:01

Hi Lapin,

do you also not get the survey that asks you if you really want to spend water lilies?

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."