March 26th update

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cikala
Gardener

31. Mar 2020, 11:07

This note is in regards to the following line in the update notes:

- If you click on a plant in the inventory and the plant appears on the right and you open the inventory again later, the display of the plant on the right was out of date. Now it is always up-to-date.

This had NEVER happened to me before, until tonight, 5 days after the update that was supposed to fix it. I planted Sun Grail in my first garden, go to the second garden and suddenly I'm planting Storm Cup before I realize it's not the right plant. I select Sun Grail again, plant, move to the third garden and Storm Cup is selected again. Just thought you might want to know that your bug fix doesn't appear to have actually fixed it.
Eddard
Herb Witch

7. Apr 2020, 15:25

Thank you Cikala, I'll tell the developers and ask them to take another look at it.
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Cikala
Gardener

30. Apr 2020, 21:15

This issue has returned again for me, consistently for the last couple days. I plant my first garden, move to the next, and a different plant is selected to plant. Each and every time. I typically catch it, but this morning I wasn't really fully awake, and ended up planting 9 hour plants in three of my gardens when I was trying boost my inventory of the 1 minute Blue Lampion.
Eddard
Herb Witch

1. May 2020, 15:37

Hi Cikala,

thanks for letting us know. The developers seem to have much trouble with it.
We're on it again.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."