brewery

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

27. Jul 2020, 19:44

kinda strange and it really doesn't change anything, but when i am in the goal book and click on the pot for my water potion 1, i get a page that shows light powder 14, water powder 14, and light potion 1 to choose from..... when i click going backwards, it shows powders, when i click forward it shows potions. is this the way it is supposed to be? i was under the assumption that when you go to the brewery from the goal book and you click on a potion, you only go to the potion section and in order of the potion number you clicked on. this almost appears to send you to a list of all the things you can make in the brewery and it looped around on itself, making the most potent you can get, light powder 14 first, water powder14 second, and then back to the beginning with the least powerful, water potion 1
Eddard
Herb Witch

29. Jul 2020, 11:01

Hi karenrollins,

I believe what's important is the right page. There you should only be seeing your Water Potion 1, ist that the case for you?
To be honest, I don't know why the game displays the Powders Level 14.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
karenrollins
Star Gazer

29. Jul 2020, 22:19

i do see water potion 1, and it's the only showing to begin the brewing, but it is odd the powders are there too unless it is set up to show everything you can make in the brewery in a giant list and then loops back to the first one you can make, which i think was always water potion 1.. making those two powders the highest powders you can make before you loop around to the least powerful of water potion 1. it looks like that is how it is working. if you click on, from the goal, light potion 1 and then tab backwards, you get the high powders again.
Eddard
Herb Witch

3. Aug 2020, 16:00

Hello karen,

thanks for your answer.
Could you please send me a screenshot of the case, so I can understand it a little better?

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."