Daisy/Karen/Amanda/Annabeth/Darkmoon/Halliwell/Princess/Lady/Charmed

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

19. Nov 2020, 07:12

xindiliu13 wrote:
18. Nov 2020, 19:43
You say Daisy and I are harassing you. Why can't I say the same? You're hurting her and me. We're human. We make mistakes. I get it. But if you don't accept my apologies for my mistakes, then I'm just going to keep making them. You are, in a way, harassing me. And her. So I have the same right to put my annoyances into this forum as you do. And maybe I am abusive. Who's to say you're not? Who's to say you guys are right? Who's to say I'm wrong? Exactly, NOBODY. Why don't we just try to UNDERSTAND each other? Find the root of the problem. It's all of us. Not just me, not just Daisy. It's you, too.

root of problem found. cause: daisy fuel on fire: xindi

everyone else? tried to be nice and understanding but stalked, harassed, and abused. fault: daisy enabler: xindi

i laugh at your childish remarks about continuing to make a "mistake", such as telling someone they are hated by admin, and then saying that if the apology is not accepted then that "mistake" will continue to happen... therefore the argument that i made about you being fake was just validated. it is not a mistake when it is done intentionally AGAIN just because you did not like the outcome and threatening to continue such abusive and hateful behavior towards other players.

still waiting for that block so you can be on it too. you are trying to play a pity card here with yourself now claiming harassment when you are the one being abusive to the authors here because they do not agree with you. "who is to say you guys are right?" ....? well... when a person is asked to leave another alone and they don't, the person NOT leaving them alone is in the wrong. PERIOD.

DONE with you.

want the block to activate. waiting for an answer IF it is coming and WHEN it is coming. and if not, WHAT is the solution to the abusive player that almost every OTHER player in the game was a victim of?
Eddard
Herb Witch

19. Nov 2020, 10:06

Topic closed
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."