Daisy/Karen/Amanda/Annabeth/Darkmoon/Halliwell/Princess/Lady/Charmed

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

xindiliu13
Dragonspider

16. Nov 2020, 17:30

Okay, I'm sorry, but you need to understand that Daisy, or whatever you want to call her, and I aren't the only problems. Granted, we aren't perfect, but that doesn't mean you are. Soften up. Be a little nicer. Imagine how much good you could do for yourself and the game. I know nobody likes drama, but you need to understand the root cause of that drama. I know, I know, you're going to say that it's Daisy. Back when I first started this game, in mid-march (ish), I just saw her as a lonely girl desperate for friends. As you all probably know but aren't willing to believe, she's, shall we say, slightly retarded. Just think. If you were in her position, would you want people to hate on you like this? I know for a fact that I wouldn't. This is a lost cause, but not on my end. Stop arguing, it'll only make you look that much more cruel.
*pokes that part of me that wants people to be nice and wonders why nobody cares*
Lorelei3
Shaman

16. Nov 2020, 20:21

Xindi, don't imagine that you can make somebody feel guilty or cruel about her :D. She told everybody about her disability on the general Chat from the very beginning while looking for some sympathy. Taking into consideration her moves, pretending in the beginning to be her own sister "Princess Karen" who was overprotecting "Daisy", inventing so many other accounts and stories to draw attention - guess what - I am not buying it. I don't even believe she has a sister. Maybe "Daisy" is not even a girl :)

And I don't want to put in other person shoes and I don't want to try to understand anyone like her while I play this game, I am here only to relax and that's all.
In this world there are many real persons struggling, you know for sure that they are not pretending to be somebody else and I help them as much as I can. Only this way my help is real. Knowing exactly who am I helping, seeing with my own eyes their improvement.

This topic was created only to report "Daisy" misbehavior to the mods and to request some more actions from the developers to protect us from trolls... Actually you are the only one arguing here, Xindi.
Eddard
Herb Witch

17. Nov 2020, 11:22

The arguing stops right now. Please get back to the topic and settle everything else in PM's.
Have a nice day, everyone :) !
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
karenrollins
Star Gazer

17. Nov 2020, 16:22

xindi, yes we are GUESTS here. you signed up to play the game and FOLLOW RULES according to what our HOSTS have set forth. if you deviate from the HOST'S rules, you are not being a good guest and as such can be asked or made to leave the game. being a good guest means RESPECTING OTHER GUESTS which comes down to leaving them alone when asked to leave them alone.
i have never seen a more abusive guest in this game than the person behind all of these personas. and you are second in that category, and you are quickly on your way to a tie.
from the last "requests" i had, luckily i have not had any more, however other clan members were also inundated with them. people are afraid to accept friend requests or ask lower guests for a friendship because we never know when the abuser will add on yet another account. the trepidation is real and i feel that the newer players are in a very unfair situation because of it. clans are hesitant to add new members because of it. that feeling takes away from the joy of playing.
xindiliu13
Dragonspider

17. Nov 2020, 23:26

You say clans are hesitant to add players. That's not true. In the past few days, my clan (TBD) has gotten multiple applications, and I have accepted them all. Eddard, I appreciate that you are trying to make peace, but maybe peace isn't what we need right now. It's understanding. I'm doing my best to understand you, so maybe you should reciprocate what I'm doing. I'm going to make sure everybody in my clan gets the best treatment my clanmates and I can offer. We're going to help them as best we can. Your comment suggests you are unwilling to do that. That sounds like a you problem to me.
*pokes that part of me that wants people to be nice and wonders why nobody cares*
Lorelei3
Shaman

18. Nov 2020, 09:00

Xindi, this must stop right now. This topic is not about you and your clan. If you want to play the hero because that makes you feel important and special, play this role in another topic. You pretend people to be nicer "for a better place" then don't write the rudest and most poisonous messages to reply to our comments under this cover of a allegedly generous person. You are trolling this topic. This topic is about Daisy and how much she hurts this game with her behavior, there are many players that left the game because of her and this must become a major concern for our mods and developers. Our clan was not accepting new players application recently because we don't want another account of her to join us - never again. Your clan received applications from people not knowing anything about any of you. Lucky them.

Just create a new topic "Daisy/Karen/Amanda/Annabeth/Darkmoon/Haliwell/Princess/Lady/Queen/Charmed is completely innocent" and stay there to praise her and yourself and feel important there, not annoying the rest of us in this topic. Leave us alone in this topic.

And before making statements about her absolute innocence, just ask her why did she send a link to Elvenar game to one of our clanmates a couple of months ago, out of the blue, unrequested and unanswered and ask her what's for her in this action, we may suppose that he was not the only one receiving this kind of recommendation. And write her answer in your new topic to convince everyone about her absolute innocence.
xindiliu13
Dragonspider

18. Nov 2020, 15:23

I admit she's not completely innocent. I'm not, either. I'm sorry if any of what I said was rude. I'm sorry if I offended you. Now I've apologized. I'm not innocent. I admit it. You're not completely innocent either. Nita and Karen, I know you care deeply for your clan. Stormoga and Lorelei, I know you do too. I understand that. Lorelei, which clan member received that Elvenar link? Maybe either it's a game that requires you to invite players like Magoia or she just thinks it's really fun and wants other people to experience that. When you hear her name, I know your brain automatically goes to "evil," "harassing," "annoying." What you don't realize is she's human. She is, you are, I am. It's true that she has a learning disability, don't try to argue that. so maybe she doesn't know as much as you, maybe she doesn't know what's right or wrong, maybe she just doesn't realize what she's doing is wrong. Try being a little more understanding. That's all I'm asking.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

18. Nov 2020, 18:50

nope. done. evidently the only one not understanding here is xindi. and your "apology" is not one. it is, again, a lame attempt at making players feel guilt at not wanting to be friends with a stalking abuser and that is not going to happen. and here you have shown that you are just as abusive as she can be. apologies do not matter when the abusive nature continues to rear it's ugly head, and many of your comments continue to be that way, therefore the "continued apologies" are moot, so please stop embarrassing yourself by pretending to suddenly have a concerning heart when we all know it is a lie.
Eddard please let us know when the block is up and running. also, is it possible to let players know the connection between multiple avatars to avoid any kind of continued issue with a problem player that admin can't block from joining the game? i would like to be able to block EVERY avatar that person tries to sneak in and harass people with so we don't get continued harassment after we have blocked one avatar, or two, or eight avatars that are the same person?
xindiliu13
Dragonspider

18. Nov 2020, 19:43

You say Daisy and I are harassing you. Why can't I say the same? You're hurting her and me. We're human. We make mistakes. I get it. But if you don't accept my apologies for my mistakes, then I'm just going to keep making them. You are, in a way, harassing me. And her. So I have the same right to put my annoyances into this forum as you do. And maybe I am abusive. Who's to say you're not? Who's to say you guys are right? Who's to say I'm wrong? Exactly, NOBODY. Why don't we just try to UNDERSTAND each other? Find the root of the problem. It's all of us. Not just me, not just Daisy. It's you, too.
Lorelei3
Shaman

18. Nov 2020, 23:10

Xindi, "put your annoyances" in another topic, on the same forum. This topic is dedicated to "Daisy/Sabrina" only. Nobody is harassing her (or you) with messages sent out of the blue. Nobody disturbs her relaxation while playing this game like she does to other players.

Like I never try to show some understanding or compassion for villains in real life, despite of their human race affiliation, I never try to understand or feel any sort of sympathy for any sort of trolls on the Internet.