Daisy/Karen/Amanda/Annabeth/Darkmoon/Halliwell/Princess/Lady/Charmed

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Eddard
Herb Witch

7. Oct 2020, 15:11

Let's not jump into conclusions, alright? :)

I have checked if Xindi has anything to do with Daisy/Sabrina/whatsoever. She does not. You have my word on that.
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Tylady
Cuddle

8. Oct 2020, 05:46

Thanks for confirming Eddard. I know she is not the same person, you had confirmed it before, but what she is doing by her behavior, by screaming at you for deleting a character you did not for example, is like being back to the beginning all over again. I want her to know that the combined behaviors is tiring from all fronts and that her behavior is becoming very much like daisy/karen's.

I know from others that the Sabrina Spellman account has started harassing players with the constant friends requests and messages demanding they accept. Eddard, I know you have stated you cannot block a player by their their IP address, but is it possible to remove a players ability to send messages and friend request? Seeing as those are the options she is abusing that is causing the most strife to other players. I mean, we can change a setting to not accept friend requests? Just a thought.
xindiliu13
Dragonspider

9. Oct 2020, 22:12

Tylady, I might be wrong, but some people can't get requests through their profile. I think there is a setting to turn off receiving friend requests, so if you're so bothered by her, try turning it on. :mrgreen:
*pokes that part of me that wants people to be nice and wonders why nobody cares*
Tylady
Cuddle

9. Oct 2020, 23:18

Xindi,

As I stated above " I mean, we can change a setting to not accept friend requests? "

I am aware I could turn off requests, but we only do not want to receive them from her. And it would not stop her ability to send the messages as well.

I prefer not to shut the door on the other players that play with consideration, respect and courtesy. Maybe the Devs can figure out a way to block communications from one individual person?
Then I could just turn her off. :twisted:

Though I did notice Xindi, with her new Sabrina character she went to Green Grove not to your clan? Did you have a falling out? Or does she still have another character she is playing in your clan?
xindiliu13
Dragonspider

10. Oct 2020, 23:56

She doesn't have any other character but she wants to wait until the can access Amy Darkrose who was actually probably hacked. Eddard can you by chance do anything about amy darkrose? thanks.
*pokes that part of me that wants people to be nice and wonders why nobody cares*
Stormöga 1
Gardener

11. Oct 2020, 09:32

That all make scense. The same behaviour from the same person. Over and over again sending applications to our clan. By support from my clanmates I decide not to accept any clanapplications at all. About the friend requests, I have to delete another friend to accept her. I think it is not fair to tell that I am cruel then.
Also I can see a lot of unfinnished plants in gardens again.
Just telling what I can recognize.
Stormöga 1
Gardener

23. Oct 2020, 05:49

MaeveBird?
Tylady
Cuddle

24. Oct 2020, 07:28

Possibly, Stormoga. Will keep an eye out. Though if she is sending requests and demanding you friend her or let her into the clan, that makes it a sure bet! ;)
Stormöga 1
Gardener

24. Oct 2020, 16:06

Yes, Tylady! She had asked for a membership of the clan and keep on sending friendrequest to one of the clanmember. I had checked it out on Google. There is a serie called West (I think...) there is a Maeve and there is Birds. :roll:
Tylady
Cuddle

24. Oct 2020, 18:46

Well that would cinch it for me! Though now I was curious...I looked up the show WestWorld. I never watched it, but you are correct about the character Maeve.