Daisy/Karen/Amanda/Annabeth/Darkmoon/Halliwell/Princess/Lady/Charmed

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Eddard
Herb Witch

4. Nov 2020, 16:03

Hello everyone,

I have forwarded the idea of blocking another player from writing you PMs to the developers and the managers.
This is all we can do right now, please hold still and be nice to each other. We have far more important things to worry about. :)

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
xindiliu13
Dragonspider

6. Nov 2020, 22:49

How do you know it's her that's messing up your gardens? I don't think any f you are making this up, but maybe you're overreacting. Every time she sees me active at the same time as she is, she sends me a message with a "hi." Admittedly, this can get annoying, but she just wants somebody who will understand her. Why don't you try putting yourselves in her shoes for once? Maybe then you'll understand.
*pokes that part of me that wants people to be nice and wonders why nobody cares*
Tylady
Cuddle

7. Nov 2020, 17:18

Xindi,

In my case I absolutely know it was her "messing up" my garden, since she did it in my back Root Garden and was the only person to visit that garden in days. I sent her a polite message asking she not do that and got a flip response. In other cases people can figure it out based on who was in the garden before other friends let them know the garden was a mess. It is a process of elimination based on timing and numbers. Or if like my case, completely irrefutable.

I understand you are trying to be nice and that is fine for you, but the rest of us get ridiculous messages filled with drama that we do not solicit or want and have repeatedly asked her to stop.

For example, I received this out of the blue from Sabrina:

Sender: Sabrina Spellmen
Recipient: Tylady
Subject:
please understand me i am here to make and not be around my rude sister in real life and i miss be in a good family

This is not a polite hi, this is annoying, unsolicited and unwanted. I do not have to understand anything. This is a cute game where I come to relax and not deal with drama. I have replied to her repeatedly to stop and that I want nothing to do with her, yet she persists. She starts a new character and starts all over again with the same tactics and complaints.

Eddard, I did not respond to this message in anyway just so you know, and we would love to "hold still", but she does not allow it. "daisy" continues to pepper many people across the game with all types of these messages and worse. Please instruct her to "hold still".
xindiliu13
Dragonspider

8. Nov 2020, 15:21

I guess you really don't understand her. I'm sorry about your rock garden, I think she just likes to go in there. She does that on mine too, and honestly, there are never any plants there that have finished clicks. You don't know what's going on in her family. I'll tell her to stop taking her family issues out on other people, but please just try to understand her. Is that too much to ask? I know you didn't join this game for drama, but face it, drama is EVERYWHERE. Now, don't go leaving the game because I said that. The world is dramatic. Magoia is part of the world. Drama is unavoidable.
Now, back to Sabrina. She wants some compassion, at least in-game, because she probably can't get any in real life. She's a grown woman and can vote, so she probably doesn't live with her parents. From what I've heard, she lives with her sister, but this sister isn't exactly the nicest. I think she wants somebody in the game to be like her sister, so she won't feel as lonely or as bad? I don't know. Just try being a little nicer? I'll tell her to stop sending so many messages, alright?
*pokes that part of me that wants people to be nice and wonders why nobody cares*
karenrollins
Star Gazer

12. Nov 2020, 17:22

xindilu, if you want to receive messages from and interact with her, fine. but know this.... we don't care if she wants to be understood. we don't NEED to understand someone who is annoying and bullying. we don't WANT someone who is annoying and bullying. so we do not HAVE to understand her.
if YOU want to do it, that is your CHOICE, so be understanding , concerned, and open to all she gives you, but WE don't want that.
it is clear that we don't because having been told SEVERAL TIMES to stop, she continues. that is not someone who wants understanding. that is a stalker.
She makes people unsettled, pushes her life on to strangers (if any of that is even true). We are not here to be her psychotherapist. if you want that role, have at it, but she has been asked by players to stop and by admin to stop. evidently asked by you as well and all to no avail. THAT IN ITSELF says that she is NOT here to enjoy the game or make friends. She is here to cause chaos for whatever reason, be it attention, mental illness, anger, or a need to hurt others because she gets a kick out of it. either way no one NEEDS to be understanding of her. she has no right to push herself on to other people when they have kindly and consistently asked her NOT to. After a few times there is no being nice about it because it is harassment pure and simple. No matter what new persona she creates. she is still the same exact person on the other end of the internet, so the message to her new personas are exactly the same as the others, because the message to leave people alone goes out to the owner of the account, not a cartoon avatar.
xindiliu13
Dragonspider

15. Nov 2020, 15:28

The root of the problem is understanding. If you're not willing to understand her, then it's just going to get worse. How do you know her intentions? You don't. How do you know that she's stalking (aka following you to your house, watching you eat) if you don't know her outside of this game? Karen, at this point, you might just be one of those people who are making it WORSE. Being rude isn't the answer. Try having a conversation with her. Try getting to know her. This might make her stop sending messages and whatnot. When she actually trusts you, she's a whole different person.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

15. Nov 2020, 18:35

xindi, no. just ... no.
stalking does not have to mean someone going to someone's house.
the lack of "understanding" seems to be on the part of HER, but again, in simple words, even the smallest child can begin to understand the phrase "LEAVE ME ALONE".... and as an adult, if you continue to push onto people, that is harassment and stalking. believe me, SHE understands what the words mean and she should act on them by LEAVING PEOPLE ALONE.
no one came onto this game expecting to be forced into a friendship or forced to relent and accept being spoken to like she has done or forced into listening to her whine about some family problems (most likely made up because there is always something she throws in the mix to get some kind of sympathy). no one wants that drama here. but if you do, deal with it all on your own. when she starts STALKING people, there is a line that was crossed here that admin needs to deal with because they are here to make sure the MAJORITY of their guests are happy. what you are suggesting is that ALL GUESTS should completely put away every idea they had about this and all their personal feelings and take on HER problems to be 'UNDERSTANDING'.... no. go ahead and be an enabler all you want, but stop insisting that others follow in your footsteps. we have had enough of her crap. we don't need to "understand" why she is the way she is. we dont need to "understand" why she is abusive or seeking so much attention with her drama. we just want to be LEFT ALONE.
xindiliu13
Dragonspider

16. Nov 2020, 03:03

Guests, huh? so now you're saying the admins like you enough to invite you over to their homes? chances are, they hate you. so stop making yourself all high-and-mighty, because guess what, you're not. I'm tired of this "stalking" "forcing" "friend request" crap. What you don't realize is you're half the problem. Has she sent a message to any of you lately? post some quote or something. then I can actually judge based on evidence and not just some random sentimental af people on the internet.
Tylady
Cuddle

16. Nov 2020, 06:04

Xindi,

I believe you are deliberately taking all the words wrong as you have not leg to stand on in this situation and no argument left that is valid. The stalking that is being done in this instance is called cyber stalking and cyber bullying and is a prosecutable offense in many US states now. And quite truthfully, we do not need to prove anything to you. The only people we are providing the proof to is the game devs and moderators so they may take appropriate action.

I completely agree with karenrollins. I do not want to understand daisy, I do not choose to have any interaction with her as she has burned all those chances and bridges a long time ago.

Truthfully, you are becoming more like daisy all the time by the way you are now speaking to people as what you said to karenrollins is rude. I now believe I am done attempting to reason with you as it is a waste of time.
Lorelei3
Shaman

16. Nov 2020, 15:40

Xindi, your last message was very mean and malicious to karenrollins who just tried to make you understand this situation. It was a very unfair and offensive reply for no good reason. Fighting for "Daisy" might seem a noble cause for you, but it's a lost cause - definitely - for the rest of us who have dealt with her for months before you.

You transform into "Daisy" more and more every day.