Daisy/Karen/Amanda/Annabeth/Darkmoon/Halliwell/Princess/Lady/Charmed

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

xindiliu13
Dragonspider

25. Oct 2020, 00:02

I searched MaeveBird, and she's in the clan Fox Den. If she was actually Annabeth/Daisy/any of these other characters, she would probably have applied for my clan, or at least friended me? I don't think that's one of her characters.
*pokes that part of me that wants people to be nice and wonders why nobody cares*
karenrollins
Star Gazer

30. Oct 2020, 06:51

sabrina spellman is at me too. It was nice to have a break from it, but sheesh two messages begging for a friendship in one day? i'm sure that is not the end of it. please get rid of this person
Stormöga 1
Gardener

30. Oct 2020, 08:14

So sad, that person has destroyd for a lot of players in this game. At the time and for a lot of month I have not accept any clanapplications at all. How can you know that somebody asking for membership is not Daisy?
Lorelei3
Shaman

30. Oct 2020, 09:08

Yes, Sabrina has started again with many requests and messages, no matter if I have a free spot or not.

Xindi, it seems you are a very good friend of her, would you be so kind to tell her to stop writing to persons that have never answered back and stop sending requests to the players that deleted all her previous requests?

I am sorry to say that, but at the time she was Daisy she used to start 3 plants every time she was "helping" other players. When I draw her attention this is not how to do it and why not - as polite as I could, the very next day she left our clan and wiped us all from her friends list. Her choice. These days I have spoken with a friend who had 3 started plants in a freshly planted garden and it was Sabrina the one that helped her before me, the first to help with that garden after planting new flowers. If this is the reason she wants to get new friends - only to mess up with their gardens - because this is a way to find satisfaction, she cannot be one of my friends.
Stormöga 1
Gardener

30. Oct 2020, 18:53

Sorry to say, but clanmembers is starting to leave the game because of Daisy.
And please do something about the difficulties to enjoy the Forum!
Tylady
Cuddle

31. Oct 2020, 02:24

I agree Stormoga,

I have had more friends that are currently red and have been timed out and removed from my friends list recently than I have had practically the entire time I have played this game. Now, I only know of 6 for certain that left because of Daisy, have had at least another dozen leave since she joined the game without confirmation of why, and currently have about 15 other friends that are red.

That is A TON of people gone or on their way out. I wonder how the game's financial bottom line is being affected just by the ones I know? I continue to wonder why the moderators of the game are continuing to give her chances, after putting down their foot, when she is continuously choosing to ignore the rules of the game?

I have several other characters that I think may be her that I am watching, though I do not have confirmation yet so did not think it would be fair to call someone out without proof.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

31. Oct 2020, 03:59

I have seen plants started in half of my friends list that all have 3 more clicks left on them plus others that have a click or two. it seems that person is doing it on purpose... leaving a plant that needs a click, then one click for every plant that needs more than one. that's just being a jerk, but the messages... constant messages and requests... and sabrina's new description is just so bizarre...

how would you feel putting up with a rude sister and feeling so alone and wanting a friend to talk and have kindness in a bad place. That is how i feel.

that is her description, but it is also how all of her messages to people go. the poor me poor me thing. so much drama. we don't want that here. we are sick and tired of getting message after message and yes, people leave. too many. especially the players that have been here for a very long time. that is the saddest part. driven away.
Tylady
Cuddle

31. Oct 2020, 17:27

Well Lorelei3 and karenrollins I see what you are talking about today with the bad visiting and plant clicking.

I posted it on global chat in hopes that others can help these friends, but after finishing visiting my friends I noted the following people had several plants started and clicks not finished:

Andreja, Gwink, Sanfordnc, brudda, Simbax, kaz, meme1, BoriRad, snaps, blueberrygirl, Thumper, Olaf

Several I was able to mostly clear up with my 3 clicks, but brudda, Simbax, kaz, BoriRad and Olaf need more help as they had multiple plants that were started and not finished. Like a couple had 5 partial plants when I got there!
Maybe all those people should talk and see if they have new people in common or Sabrina. I know "daisy" does that as back in the beginning before we knew about her, I had to message daisy's princess karen account and ask her not put 1 click on 3 separate 4 click plants in my Root garden. I would agree that for "daisy" it is intentional and malicious as obviously several of us have tried to ask her nicely as far back as June and she is still doing it.
xindiliu13
Dragonspider

2. Nov 2020, 14:47

okay, first of all, Sabrina is still a relatively new player, I think she's still getting used to the game. how can you think she's just doing this to annoy you? like I'm not just posting these forum things to annoy you, but I'm trying to help a nice person. And again, that MaeveBird person is not Sabrina, I've asked her and searched her multiple times.
Second of all, how can you blame players leaving on her? that person who gave us her clan, I forget her name, wouldn't have offered her clan to us if she really hated Daisy. At this point, you all are just being plain rude. She's already in my clan, so she shouldn't be sending any more applications.

just lay it off, people!
*pokes that part of me that wants people to be nice and wonders why nobody cares*
Lorelei3
Shaman

2. Nov 2020, 18:19

Xindi, this was a very disgracing reply to all our concerns :(. It shows a shallow understanding of this situation. It is understandable your support for a member of your clan, but disconsidering all our feedback on her behavior is NOT the way. Why do you think there are so many complains about her, are we all, from all the clans, in a conspiracy inventing stuff about one person that we have never met?!

She is NOT a new player, look at all the names she had in this game right here in this topic title. And these names are not all of them. She is doing all that mess on purpose while having your full support and meanwhile playing the victim.

Our clan just lost an active and very nice member who announced us that she quits the game after several messages in a row from that clanmember of yours, the last message was something like "do you imagine how I feel when my friendship request is ignored". She felt harassed and she couldn't register quickly in the forum to report her and felt without defense against a pathetic troll who ruins her day with constant meowing and whining and all the negative energy no one needs while playing a nice and peaceful game.

Even though you are not the same person with her, you think the same way that she does and there is nothing the rest of us can do about it. Just tell her to forget about the rest of us and keep sending pathetic and disturbing messages to your clan members only, even 20 messages a day for each of you to keep her happy and leave us alone.