Daisy/Karen/Amanda/Annabeth/Darkmoon/Halliwell/Princess/Lady/Charmed

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Tylady
Cuddle

19. Aug 2020, 23:56

Eddard,

I feel your comment is completely inappropriate. Paralleling this situation to the salem witch trials, no matter the smiley face, is offensive.

A person was speculating, not accusing, crying foul or asking you to ban another player. You can hardly blame all us for being suspicious when said person starts to behave in the same manner. We have dealt with 20 plus different accounts of Anna/Daisy/Karen's harassing, threatening, bombarding us with messages and requests despite our REPEATEDLY asking them to stop. Anna has also used one account to harass us in the name of another account. Which, is the sentiment that we got from Xindi championing Anna and sending several messages about it. Again, how can you blame us?

And you are wrong, Xindi may not be Annabeth, we appreciate your confirming that, but she has A LOT to do with her now.

Now I am not sure when you "spoke to the people involved", but I have several people that messaged me today that they are still receiving messages, demands for friendship, and orders to send friend requests as recently as today.

Blocking a sender option should probably go to the top of the list, or you will continue to lose more players. I for one am unable to "do what we all enjoy: Play this wonderful game.".
Stormöga 1
Gardener

20. Aug 2020, 06:55

Totally I agree with Tylady!
And I wonder who is doing the witch hunting?
This is exactly what this person wants, turning the team against the players.

Kind regards Stormöga
karenrollins
Star Gazer

20. Aug 2020, 07:14

there is no witch hunt here. i have had many a conversation with MANY different people who have had misdealings with the personas... abuse, threats, lies, and harassment are all things the moderator and the admins are supposed to take care of. you have had MANY complaints as well as MANY examples of the problems with this person. a witch hunt would be founded on accusations with no basis and an ulterior motive. the motive here is to remove a player that has consistently harassed players under every changing PSEUDONYMS after being repeatedly told to cease and desist! your players are and have been coming to you to deal with a persistent problem and a problem that has caused other fine players to pack their bags and leave after years of play. i have seen admin remove other such abusive players before who were not as big a problem as this. and, as you can see, many are becoming disillusioned with the constant battle to correct this ongoing issue we were promised would be taken care of but wasn't.
Eddard
Herb Witch

21. Aug 2020, 15:14

Well I am no programmer so I can't make the blocking a sender option magically appear, I'm sorry for that.

I do know that people have sent Annabeth very mean messages and even became insultig, which is disrespectful and also highly inappropriate. I really like to help out but I can only do so much and starting wild conspiracies and starting to harass other players does not help the case!

You have your point of views, other players have theirs, I wish that everyone would respect that. As far as I know, there haven't been any annoying messages by any players in a while, correct me if I'm wrong.

As I said, I am willing to help but please a) don't get offended so easily by this one comment (salem) b) respect other people as much as you want to be respected. c) Most importantly, do NOT insult anyone. I don't care who started and what the reason is, insults and discrimination is not welcome here.
Now let's please continue this discussion more civilzied. What else can I do for you?
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Lorelei3
Shaman

22. Aug 2020, 08:51

Eddard, please just make her stop sending messages like "I'm sad because of uncle's death - so let's be friends" or most recently "I'm scared because of a hurricane approaching Houston - so let's be friends" and invitations sent even twice a day. I didn't answer to any of them, in any way. Silence treatment works for kids, I hoped it will work here too.
I guess that she promised she will just play and stop harassing other players, but she simply cannot help keep doing that. Not even today.

We are all stressed being under siege because of a deadly virus and stressed by the people not following the recommendations because "they don't believe in it" and stressed because of our jobs. We need to relax while playing a beautiful game, safe in our homes, surrounded by unknown friends peacefully sharing the same hobby . We don't need that extra stress coming from the game.

They are only some messages, indeed, but they do affect our mood and our peace of mind. They need to stop.

Edit : Well, I must confess I don't understand this one received today, maybe someone can explain it to me:

In addition, I want to never receive this kind of messages, I hope it's understandable.
williawc
Gardener

23. Aug 2020, 15:11

Morning all,
Ms Diana§ is in my clan and doesn't speak English well. This is why I am posting.
Ms Diana§ get this type of message all the time. She tried repeatedly to ask the other player to stop and it continues.
Then at my request, Ms Diana§ (and all other Clan members) stop replying to all request made by Daisy/Karen/Annabeth/etc.

I have several younger players in my clan and they are not trying to "get people in trouble" (thus they wont post here), but they want it to stop and that is why they tell me (clan leader)...I am not afraid of her or her lies about me. I have been playing for over 4 years, I don't bully anybody... But I will protect my Clan. This is not a "witch hunt" She has been asked (by me) to leave the members of the Secret Garden alone. We have no issue with a "live and let live" approach, she just has to stop.

Approx 22 Aug Player Diana§ received the below.

"Please accepted my friend request because tuesaday of next there maybe a hurricane and i want you to have the last spot and i am really nerves and well city just called us to started get perpared this weekend"
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
Eddard
Herb Witch

24. Aug 2020, 10:49

Hi everyone,

I have tried one last warning. Please keep me updated. If you are still complaining afterwards, I will ban the account.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
xindiliu13
Dragonspider

24. Aug 2020, 13:22

Lorelei, I believe she means that there are two hurricane threats coming towards Texas. Also, I don't think she's a kid. (she told me she's 36, idk if that's true....???)
*pokes that part of me that wants people to be nice and wonders why nobody cares*
Lorelei3
Shaman

24. Aug 2020, 16:02

Thank you Xindiliu, I understand now that she was referring again to hurricanes.
These days she needs to find a real good and reliable shelter more than she needs to find virtual friends in games. They cannot help in any way, only the shelter can.
xindiliu13
Dragonspider

25. Aug 2020, 20:31

Agreed.
*pokes that part of me that wants people to be nice and wonders why nobody cares*