Daisy/Karen/Amanda/Annabeth/Darkmoon/Halliwell/Princess/Lady/Charmed

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Tylady
Cuddle

6. Aug 2020, 05:52

I keep hoping that after having like 20 accounts banned by support she would give up. But today is a perfect example that she is persistent, and like an ignored child, starved for attention even if it is negative. I really do feel sorry for the troubled person, but there is no excuse for the behavior and treating people like she has been.

I hope that we can all use this thread as a tool to stay on top of all the accounts that have been noted as this person and quickly identify the new ones. My fervent hope is that this thread will be unnecessary, and that after today's account is banned she will give up.

I also hope that this will be an resource for those that need to know.

I will start with the most recent account is Annabeth Chase - Which by the way if you care is a fictional character in the Percy Jackson movies. I love google.
Tylady
Cuddle

6. Aug 2020, 06:25

All Accounts I have noted so far, those with a "?" I have not confidently confirmed, but they seemed plausible due to her other accounts. This will help people see a trend.

Lady Isabelle
Lady Bella
Queen Lisa
Princess Elizabeth (I believe this name changed to Phoebe Halliwell)
Princess Amber(original name for princess karen)
Elizabeth Johnson
Lady Amanda(Oddly still listed in clan Mages, if you click on it states unknown)
Piper Halliwell
Princess Karen
Phoebe Halliwell
Daisy Johnson
Princess Daisy
Paige Matthews
DarknessRaven
Princess Katniss ?
Amanda Darkmoon
Princess Alice??
Alice Cullen ??
Maggie Vera
Mel Vera ?
Karen Darkmoon
Annabeth Chase
Sanfordnc
Fearn

6. Aug 2020, 06:41

Hello,
WOW, I didn't know that!! She asked me to friend her a while ago....but she has no room.
I hope this whole mess is over with now.
Thank you so much for your help.
mapi
Gardener

6. Aug 2020, 06:42

Paige Matthews was in the game 4th of August last time. And she is quiet now ;).
karenrollins
Star Gazer

6. Aug 2020, 06:55

messaging people to send her a friend request, then creating another account to message you and ask you to send a friend request to the first name. i had MANY messages to send or accept requests from a particular persona. several in a day even. at least i was not one of those who were abused by some of these personas, but my clan members were. to the point of threatening them.
there was a point that i had enough... it was during the garden championship. she mentioned that we were in the same group and how she was going to beat me. after that i could not bother abiding this child woman any longer. the last contact i had with her was another plea to accept a friend request (i had several that weekend from her accounts) and i simply said no thankyou. i have not heard from her since.
Eddard
Herb Witch

6. Aug 2020, 10:16

Hi everyone,

we're already on it and working on a permanent solution that suits everyone.

Thank you for pointing out these issues. Our main goal is that all players get along well.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Stormöga 1
Gardener

6. Aug 2020, 10:54

Hello everybody!
For a minute ago I kicked out Lady Amanda from our clan (the Magoias). I didnt know that I could do that, because I could´nt kick out members from the clan before. That is why she was in our clan so long time. The team is kicking out members that is not active after a month, because I could´nt. I guess they would do that to her as well because she has not been active.
Leader of the clan Magoia , Stormöga
Tylady
Cuddle

7. Aug 2020, 23:36

Well support has not removed Annabeth Chase, the latest account for daisy/karen and she is trying a new story for attention.

Message I received:

Annabeth Chase
Recipient: Tylady
Subject:
you don't know right now i just need kindness because there be a death in the family will you be nice to me want to stop this fighting and have friends.

oh and the day before I got this:

Sender: Annabeth Chase
Recipient: Tylady
Subject:
walk a mile in my shoes and see how it feel you big bully

Not replying to the messages.
Tylady
Cuddle

8. Aug 2020, 06:24

Posting these messages received from Annabeth Chase for a friend as she currently does not have access to the forum.

hey, tylady.. i don't know bout posting in the forum but annabeth is keeping in touch with me she told me this
> > 'These are people are threating my life : JadeDragonOracle, Tylady,Paiwz,Lapin, Nita1 and 26085.'

Later the next day she was sent :

" i lost my lost uncle on my dad side and is this the right outfit for when lost someone"
karenrollins
Star Gazer

8. Aug 2020, 15:51

stressful to all players that have dealings with any of the accounts